Naveek Darkroom's GT4 Gallery, DIRECTORY IN FIRST POST: Week 111 entry

• Thread starter Epic B
  • 45 comments
Looks great. You captured the motion of the small car. However, you should focus more on getting the car out of the middle of the shot, try capturing the scenery more. Other than that, it's good. 👍

The Delta S4 mingling with the almighty Toyota Minolta in the wet. I won that race to get this:
Ford GT Concept at Seattle​

GSX/R4 in Tokyo​

Last edited:

The Speed 12 smoking up its rear tires at Grand Valley

Got that cool color (It's called Chameleon) from winning Black Pool Racers. It's easy to beat in a stock Griffith.

Last edited:
Sorry about the long wait. I'll post more soon. Tomorrow probably. Anyways, if anyone is even looking at my gallery, the next pic I'll post will be of a Nismo 270R at Seattle most likely. And perhaps a Sileighty in action.

"Flight 270R, ready for takeoff", rimshot​

4WD Skyline vs. FR Skyline, Dispatching a Celica​

Testing your confusion, failing yet?​

Last edited:
Nice update, I like the one where the 400R is dispatching the Celica the best.

Supra at Capri, Fun for the whole family​

Down the hatch, Afraid to get DIRTY?​

Last edited:
I haven't seen the Taurus in Gran Turismo for a long time. I'm not a fan of the car or anything. I've just never seen good photos of it before. 👍

I haven't seen the Taurus in Gran Turismo for a long time. I'm not a fan of the car or anything. I've just never seen good photos of it before. 👍
So you're saying you like the photo? I didn't take much effort into it, it was just a snap, save and a load.

"Why can't I smash these eggs?", Zonda in action
Through the curve we go, Mountain Madness
The scene, Close up

Tunnel vision​

Last edited:
The second to last Zonda and 2CV shots look great, the 2CV one is sort of funny it's giving a fiery sense of action... But it's a Citroen, a 1950's Citroen at that. ;) 👍

The Flowering of the 88, Rally and Roadster

Ringing it out against the Cobras​

Last edited:

Close and sideways, Air Raids

Rear shot

Cornered, Powering through the wet
The final bend, Close up

Smoke or rain?, Curves​

Last edited:

That Suzuki Concepts race is so damn HARD! Not Mission 34, but still.​

Last edited:
I never realised the Minolta was so small! My favorite should be "curves". Also, there is a 2CV race? I think I will race there after spending so long riding the Formula 1, it would make nice contrast.

There is a 2CV race?

Yes indeedy. The 2CV race is the stupidest thing ever. Who would want to even race this thing? And you win another 2CV. In pink. Here's my Week 103 entry:

Last edited:
nice car, great pic, lovely track. the one thing I don't like though, are those rims! they're just too bright!:crazy: but that's just Audi/PD's fault. again, great pic, Naveek!

The rims aren't entirely my fault. This pic was from License IB-5, so I couldn't pick the rims. When I ended up getting the car sideways, I decided to save the replay and get a pic of the action.

Maybe I overdid the effects and made the rims too bright cause of this. Thanks though.

Last edited:
The rims aren't entirely my fault. This pic was from License IB-5, so I couldn't pick the rims. When I ended up getting the car sideways, I decided to save the replay and get a pic of the action.

Maybe I overdid the effects and made the rims too bright cause of this. Thanks though.

nah, the rims being too bright isn't your fault at all. I always wanted to drive that S4, but the rims always kept me from buying it myself. the picture is great as it is, though. keep up the good work :)

You know, you could buy the S4 and equip different rims. If the standard ones are too shiny for you, you're not stuck with them if you want the S4.

Back