Naveek Darkroom's GT4 Gallery, DIRECTORY IN FIRST POST: Week 111 entry

• Thread starter Epic B
  • 45 comments

My Week 105 entry. Didn't have enough time to get the 155, so I went with the Stratos at Grand Canyon. Surprisingly decent off road, but I'd still go with 4WD.​

Last edited:
Yeah, the colors do actually contrast nicely. Until you brought it up, I never even noticed how well they did contrast. I seem to be overlooking my artistic brilliance :ouch:. I'm probably not the only one. Maybe in a future post here, I'll post more pics of the Stratos off road.

The Kusabi and the front runners at Grand Valley East

I should have another pic tomorrow, my Week 106 entry. It's obviously gonna be an Acura RSX at Suzuka.​

Last edited:
Thanks. Hopefully I'll have more up soon. I'm planning to upload some pics of the Pagani Zonda LM, if I can beat the missions.

I don't have the Zonda, oh well. Have some RS6.
356, flat and planted.

Curves: RS6 edition, IB-4 is back!

Not really drifting, powering down the straightaway.

"356" is gonna be my Week 111 entry. And the fact that I took 6 RS6 pictures is entirely unintentional.​

Last edited:
Edited image, come on down! You're the next contestant on The Pic Is Right!

Sideways S4, Less Realistic Looking and Purple Edition

With the return of the 2.0 edited image comps (which I'm pretty sure were dead before I ever started doing Photomode competitions), I decided to take one of my old images and see what I could do with GIMP. The result is this, my S4 drifting pic, now looking like it was painted on canvas or something. And I somehow made it purple. Not terribly great, but I'm not a pro when it comes to image editing either.​

Back