NC Round: 12H Epilog Brno

• Thread starter AJ
  • 104 comments
@AJ couple questions to ask.

If I crash and lose a wheel and cant make it back to pit road. Do I retire? Or take a stint pic and warp back to the pits?

If I were to get disqualified from session because I received too many track limit penalties, I am disqualified from the event?
I don't have the last word on the matter; but in regard to your second question, I'd imagine you'd treat it like a black flag for the individual driver (which we've not had to deal with much, luckily)

If I crash and lose a wheel and cant make it back to pit road. Do I retire? Or take a stint pic and warp back to the pits?

1 - Mid Stint Photo (from wherever you are stuck)
2 - Warp back
3 - Start Stint Photo (from garage)
4 - Wait 5 minutes (LHM time)
5 - Start Stint Photo (from garage)
6 - Exit garage and re-join track

If I were to get disqualified from session because I received too many track limit penalties, I am disqualified from the event?

How many warnings does it give you before hand?

I think its 5. Im not 100% sure.

Im not sure if you can get back on circuit after rejoining a lobby you have DQ'd in either,

Best bet is to not do anything to get DQ'd... Lol

A couple of questions:

1: With the driver changes, I wasn't aware you could leave and join a race that's in progress. How is Driver 2 supposed to get into the race when Driver 1 leaves?

2: If we have enough interest, can we field two teams?

Cheers!

A couple of questions:

1: With the driver changes, I wasn't aware you could leave and join a race that's in progress. How is Driver 2 supposed to get into the race when Driver 1 leaves?

Cheers!
From the looks of AJ's stint screenshots the room is run in free practice just like in GT6 :)

Reactions: AJ
Assuming its a private room though, how do people get in? Wouldn't AJ need to send incoming drivers for each car an invite? That could get complicated if thats the case... and we cant use the party chat option of joining since there are only 8 slots.
Am i forgetting a friends only lobby or is this the only way of doing it?

Assuming its a private room though, how do people get in? Wouldn't AJ need to send incoming drivers for each car an invite? That could get complicated if thats the case... and we cant use the party chat option of joining since there are only 8 slots.
Once you get a invite you can join, leave, and rejoin all you want without another invite in a private lobby. Im guessing he'll friend request all the drivers and send them a invite when he makes the room.

Alternatively, he only needs to add the starting drivers and they can send the invites when they get into the lobby, or send them after their stint,

Reactions: AJ

This;

From the looks of AJ's stint screenshots the room is run in free practice just like in GT6 :)

Please see the sporting regulations (in OP) for more details.

Certainly. 👍

Once you get a invite you can join, leave, and rejoin all you want without another invite in a private lobby. Im guessing he'll friend request all the drivers and send them a invite when he makes the room.
Alternatively, he only needs to add the starting drivers and they can send the invites when they get into the lobby, or send them after their stint,

Dave's suggestion is the more efficient. The lobby will be open over an hour before the start of the race, this is plenty of time to invite your team mates. You just need to make sure they are 'awake' and don't just accept the invite straight away. :rolleyes:

@AJ our team will be known as 'Team Australia' and we wish to use the Previdi Racing #37 livery please, Its the closest to a green and gold livery I could find in the Ginetta GT4,

Also, will we have 'auto start engine' turned on in the lobby settings or will we have to assign a button for it?

Last edited:
I think its 5. Im not 100% sure.
Im not sure if you can get back on circuit after rejoining a lobby you have DQ'd in either,

Best bet is to not do anything to get DQ'd... Lol
Having looked at it, our track limits are much stricter, so if you end up with 5 'automatic' warnings, you are doing something really wrong. But again its early days so we will have to keep look at these things.

May I edit this?
Turtle Racing League-
2012 Aston Martin GT4-
Driver 1: @littleregret265
Driver 2: @Schmiggz
Driver 3: @CaptTrueblood (who will be driving locally with @littleregret265)
Driver 4: TBA

Number and livery?

Final Lobby Settings have now been added to the OP.

PLEASE CAN ALL PARTICIPANTS SEND ME (GTP_AJ) A PSN FRIEND REQUEST WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Back