Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GTP Sportscar Series Archive' started by AJ, Dec 7, 2015.
Please can you remember to include your GTP ID with your friend request.
Aston Martin GT3 - 007 factory team livery
Currently just myself and PedroEol.
Looking for 3rd driver. Have asked around to a few people, but any volunteers would be considered too
Please can all teams nominate their starting driver. This driver must invite his teammates to the lobby after joining. They must not join until instructed by the exiting driver.
Please can you choose another car.
It's the same... Schmiggz. I'm not the multi identity kind of guy
Bugger, guess we'll go with the king of tyre overheating in the GT3 class. #84 HTP Bentley please
Well, at least you have competition. We're just 2 GT4 so far
@pykey4 will be our starting driver,
And I wouldn't call us competition
I'll start the Bentley off the grid
Starting for Turtle #45
Also I understand that we are very near the start, but I'd like to add another driver to our lineup if permitted (in order to avoid having to pull 6 hours; I'm just not at that level yet).
Turtle Racing League-
2012 Aston Martin GT4-
Driver 1: @littleregret265
Driver 2: @Schmiggz
Driver 3: @CaptTrueblood (who will be driving locally with @littleregret265)
Driver 4: @Henry Godfrey (also driving locally with littleregret265)
I understand if this is prohibited and I thank you in advance.
46 - Who is starting for ROR?
82 - Still need FRs from @DaBomb330 & @TNR_5zigen.
37 - Still need FR from @ItzRacing, and need to know who is starting.
- Please remember to keep the radio clear for instructions and to send messages that you would usually send via text with GT6.
- Radio may be used to infrequently report bugs and point out issues.
- One thing we have to work out is Flags. pCars has an automated system, so it is going to be interesting to find its strengths and weaknesses. Blue Flags are of particularly interest. These are based upon your fastest lap against the car coming up behind you, but the exact difference in lap time is unknown to us, it however greaer than 3.0 seconds...
- If your game sound is echoing back through your mic you will be asked to pit and either turn your sound down, or switch to have all you audio sent though your headphones (IMO this is the best option anyway).
- Obviously we do not have LHM, so please call out 'Slow Car in Sector X' if you are limping back.
- If you are unsure what to do at any time, ask me, and we will talk though it.
- Good luck everyone. Lets get some good data and have some fun.
@DaBomb330 will not be able to race.
I want to wish all the teams good luck in this test. I had wanted to put myself forward to join one of the teams, but sadly real life at this time of year has got in the way. Good luck all and I hope the session goes well.
The thought of potentially 12 wheels vibrating over the kerbs at once is a bit awful.. any chance we can mute all competitors, and anything they say can be repeated by the Mods/Stewards?
If there is any ambient noise from Anyone's microphone, they will be asked to mute their microphone or turn down the noise (you can put all of the game sound through headphones rather than through the TV speakers; via the PS4 settings menu). I suggest leaving your mic muted (if you can) until you have to actually say something.
Sorry for asking so much!! Will the weather be on random or otherwise? Can't see any info on it in the OP?
Sorry about late question... how does the driver swap works on pcars? Usually if you enter a lobby when the race is on you have no access to the track.
Running in free practice
@AJ Rclark83 is starting for RoR.
we are using party chat so please join and leave wisely. Thank you.
After 3 Hours - At Red Flag
1 - GT3 - HTP = 87 Laps [1:59.886]
2 - SPX - SAJ = 83 Laps [2:01.875]
3 - GT4 - TRL = 78 Laps [2:12.173]
4 - GT4 - AUS = 75 Laps (47+28) [2:08.084]
5 - GT3 - TNR = 24 Laps (24+0) [2:06.617]
6 - GT3 - ROR = 0 Laps
My apologies, not sure what happened to @rclark83 but I had to leave. Sorry.
That sucks man,
I'm hoping this trial is productive enough to bare some fruit, would be good to see an LM24 arise from this
There was a 1hr red flag after I left, so I rejoined at 2pm until now..Clarky has taken over, we're well out now but it's still good to be testing and first time on Pcars I've shared a track and not been punted of..lol
I'm still yet to drive, definitely an eager beaver!
I'm desperate to see something of endurance come to fruition on PS4 Pcars, even if it is just a short season,
Keep you eyes on the You Tube channel, you may be getting the final 2 hours...