NC Round: 12H Epilog Brno

• Thread starter AJ
  • 104 comments
Please can you remember to include your GTP ID with your friend request. 👍

AMR Factory
Aston Martin GT3 - 007 factory team livery :)
Currently just myself and PedroEol.

Looking for 3rd driver. Have asked around to a few people, but any volunteers would be considered too :)

Please can all teams nominate their starting driver. This driver must invite his teammates to the lobby after joining. They must not join until instructed by the exiting driver.

AMR Factory
Aston Martin GT3 - 007 factory team livery :)
Currently just myself and PedroEol.

Please can you choose another car. 👍

AJ
Please can all teams nominate their starting driver. This driver must invite his teammates to the lobby after joining. They must not join until instructed by the exiting driver.
Myself, hopefully

Starting for Turtle #45
Also I understand that we are very near the start, but I'd like to add another driver to our lineup if permitted (in order to avoid having to pull 6 hours; I'm just not at that level yet).

Turtle Racing League-
2012 Aston Martin GT4-
Driver 1: @littleregret265
Driver 2: @Schmiggz
Driver 3: @CaptTrueblood (who will be driving locally with @littleregret265)
Driver 4: @Henry Godfrey (also driving locally with littleregret265)

I understand if this is prohibited and I thank you in advance.

Reactions: AJ
46 - Who is starting for ROR?

82 - Still need FRs from @DaBomb330 & @TNR_5zigen.

37 - Still need FR from @ItzRacing, and need to know who is starting.

ALL DRIVERS

- Please remember to keep the radio clear for instructions and to send messages that you would usually send via text with GT6.

- Radio may be used to infrequently report bugs and point out issues.

- One thing we have to work out is Flags. pCars has an automated system, so it is going to be interesting to find its strengths and weaknesses. Blue Flags are of particularly interest. These are based upon your fastest lap against the car coming up behind you, but the exact difference in lap time is unknown to us, it however greaer than 3.0 seconds...

- If your game sound is echoing back through your mic you will be asked to pit and either turn your sound down, or switch to have all you audio sent though your headphones (IMO this is the best option anyway).

- Obviously we do not have LHM, so please call out 'Slow Car in Sector X' if you are limping back.

- If you are unsure what to do at any time, ask me, and we will talk though it.

- Good luck everyone. Lets get some good data and have some fun. 👍

I want to wish all the teams good luck in this test. I had wanted to put myself forward to join one of the teams, but sadly real life at this time of year has got in the way. Good luck all and I hope the session goes well.

The thought of potentially 12 wheels vibrating over the kerbs at once is a bit awful.. any chance we can mute all competitors, and anything they say can be repeated by the Mods/Stewards?

The thought of potentially 12 wheels vibrating over the kerbs at once is a bit awful.. any chance we can mute all competitors, and anything they say can be repeated by the Mods/Stewards?

If there is any ambient noise from Anyone's microphone, they will be asked to mute their microphone or turn down the noise (you can put all of the game sound through headphones rather than through the TV speakers; via the PS4 settings menu). I suggest leaving your mic muted (if you can) until you have to actually say something.

Sorry for asking so much!! Will the weather be on random or otherwise? Can't see any info on it in the OP?

Sorry about late question... how does the driver swap works on pcars? Usually if you enter a lobby when the race is on you have no access to the track.

we are using party chat so please join and leave wisely. Thank you.

After 3 Hours - At Red Flag

1 - GT3 - HTP = 87 Laps [1:59.886]
2 - SPX - SAJ = 83 Laps [2:01.875]
3 - GT4 - TRL = 78 Laps [2:12.173]
4 - GT4 - AUS = 75 Laps (47+28) [2:08.084]
5 - GT3 - TNR = 24 Laps (24+0) [2:06.617]
6 - GT3 - ROR = 0 Laps

There was a 1hr red flag after I left, so I rejoined at 2pm until now..Clarky has taken over, we're well out now but it's still good to be testing and first time on Pcars I've shared a track and not been punted of..lol

Back