New Zealand
autech91
ONE MAKE NO TUNE

Car: BMW M3 CSL
Tyres: Sports Medium

Sunday afternoon
2pm Victoria Time
4pm NZ Time

NCR Racing was formed as a fun, fast and fair championship of like minded races who like to have a blast on a Sunday afternoon, but not take things too seriously. We run no tune so that when you lose, you know it is to the driver and not the car. Anyone interested in joining PM the bogan leaders.

Reigning Champion: Flukeyluke99

Current Bogan Leaders: Emuegg11 and Flukeyluke99

Clint:46
V.h:44
Emu:43
Auts:40
Luke: 38
Grip:36
Platinum:35
Sean:34
Fewzo:34

HP:
Clint: 340
VH: 350

Last edited:
Hi guy's like to say well done Luke awesome job mate. Enjoyed the get together. Keep up the good work guy's. Will try and catch up with you guys as soon as I possibly can. :)

Remember folks we will be having a fun mini championship this Sunday for all those interested in having a laugh. Greg and Luke have some fun lined up for us :)

Hey guys, thanks auts for opening new thread for us all. Was all to technical for me. Thougt we'd hold back on m3s till after easter. Have planned a fun day for sunday, hope you can all make it.

Thanks to all who showed up for fun mini series today. Was great fun hope you all enjoyed it. Was some great close racing as always. Well done to clint for taking it out.
Emu: 208
Auts: 198
Fewzo: 194
Frutti: 188
Sean and luke=:184
Briggzy: 178

Big sorry to auts hitting him with rear end as i got sideways next to him. And sorry to anyone else i hilt. Was that type of racing i guess. hard in the karts. Was something different, think most of you had fun which is why we do it. Bring on the m3s after easter. cheers emu

So sorry guys but when a 3 year old calls there's no getting out of it... Was having fun too, what a bummer. WD to Clint on the mini series win and now it's time for some M3 practice, me thinks...!
Cheers all.

Hi guys, we start back this sunday in the bmw m3 csl '03. First race will be at road course indy. It will be one race of 35 laps on sports medium tyres. Only one type of tyre this season and one long race per sunday. Same time 2pm. Cheers emu

Yep been practicing on road driving wife to hospital. Loving the car and type racing where going to have. Hanging for it to start.

Hi guys, hope your all ready for new series? Looking like fun from some of the runs we have had. Looks like we might have some new comers, briggzy looks like his going to make some races when his son isn't playing football. Most of you guys know him and his one serious quick fair racer. Ldw is a young guy from w.a. who has been doing a lot with us lately. His very polite and is probably gives too much room at times but again very quick. Auts is on a working holiday/love feast with sam, his hoping to make it back in time but can't promise anything. If auts makes it back we might have to take it easy on as he might be worn out........NOT. This week is road course indy 35 laps. Next week will be autumn ring reverse 40 laps. Week 3 will be the big one, Bathurst 38 laps. Should be an hour and a half race which most of you have been asking for. Hopping you guys enjoy as much as last few. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything more you guys are after as luke and myself just want all to be involved. Cheers emu

What a race.

Top work to Mik who was super quick. Greg was bloody good after I punted him off at the start coming back to a massive last minute fight at the end.

It was nice to have a race where there wasn't a single perfect strategy. The undercut works because you fuel up less and the tyres stay competitive longer than the racing tyres did. 2 laps and they were shot.

Definitely struggled with the lag which made my car a hovercraft whenever I was near someone else.

Last edited:
Hi guys, what can i say, awsome racing today. Had some great fun battles with most of you. Was quite suprised with my pole as i haven't had many. Worked my bum off trying to make up ground after lap 2 mishap, apologise to anyone who got a touch on the way. Had a great run with platinum on second set of tyres putting in good laps to catch up to clint and vh who where having a great battle. Did a short run 2nd stint and had less fuel to put in and got out in front of clint and up with vh. Vh and myself push the f@#k out of each other side by side through many of corners. Loved the battle mik thanks for such a clean run. Think we might have given clint a sniff which he pounced on. Had the makings for a close run to the end which proved true crossing the line nose to tail .700 i think. Amazing racing at that track for some reason.

Lap times:
Platinum: 1.40.223
Clint: 1.40.785
Auts: 1.40.823
V.H: 1.40.988
Emu: 1.41.188
Luke: 1.41.788
Fewzo: 1.41.949
Grip: 1.42.033
Sean: 1.42.680

V.h:44
Emu:43
Auts:40
Luke: 38
Grip:36
Platinum:35
Sean:34
Fewzo:34

Big sorry to fewzo and platinum for your drop outs. As what always happens you both get equal last place points as will anyone who can't make a race. Platinum got an extra point for fastest lap. Hopping network gets better when they drop gt5.

Epic race! Was feeling much under the weather with a cold plus had driven 6 hours that day to get home, I apologise to anyone I bumped, Grip in particular I gave you a few good wacks here and there. I shall have to buy you a coffee at some stage to make up for it.

Eff'd up my quali so started back, got a great start though which put me up a few spots. 2nd lap I ended up going off on the first corner behind everyone else that fell off, still got away quicker as they were trying to reform. Set about hunting down Grip and VH who had gotten away at the front. Was doing well until I got level with Grip then lost my head n couldn't get past him easily, he pulled some great moves on me :)

After the first pit stop I was on Gregs rear bumper, couldn't keep with him though as he was on a mission to hunt down VH n Clint. Looked like I might have a race with Platnum as I was catching him slowly, unfortunately he dropped out just as I was about to do battle. After that it was a lonely drive in to take my usual spot of 4th.

Bring on autumn ring reverse, should be a laugh but challenging at the same time. Most importantly though, who will be king of the mountain?

Hi guys, 40 laps of autum ring reverse sunday. Going to be tuff race. Forgot to put down H.P drop. Clint will be on 350hp and V.H. on 360hp. Hope you all enjoy the race keep an eye on auts his been showing some great pass so far.

Hey guys I'll be 10-15 minutes late. Got to pick mrs up from hockey at 145pm. If I'm not there by 215 start without me.

Tough race today. Shame about the drops and the problems Sean had.

Had some awesome runs with both Greg and Mik.

The battle against Mik was all about the times. It was ten tenths racing but we never really got wheel to wheel. I knew I had to follow him into the pits for the second stop and I had more fuel. It was a risk as I slowed down as he pulled in to his spot. He thankfully got caught up with Jim and that meant I went out first.

Greg was wheel to wheel, including two wide through the double apex left hander. Thought we were going to kill each other.

I think this season will be epic if the qualifying was anything to go by. Bring on Bathurst.

Nice pole and win to clint on sunday. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Was hard work in m3 round that track but fun. Was having great battle with auts,vh & clint till i blew my motor(disconnected) Was doing my best to keep clint behind me really enjoyed bumper to bumper stuff clint. Seemed to better on worn tyers and was bleeding to drop. Sorry to have to give you some bad news, but with the way bathurst is playing up online as most of you have found out we will be canceling it for next week. Purely cause of drops and frezzing that everyone is getting. If it improves once gt5 is dropped we will run it but if not we will have to not run it in this championship. Once again sorry but hope you understand.
Big welcome to brigzzy and ldw hope you enjoyed the racing.
Lap times:
Auts: 1.23.216
Clint: 1.23.705
Platinum: 1.23.851
Emu: 1.23.946
V.H.:1.23.955
Grip: 1.24.854
Ldw: 1.25.328
Briggzy: 1.25.478
Luke: 1.25.689
Sean: 1.27.478

V.H.:88
Auts:81
Platinum:77
Luke & Grip =74
Emu:71
Ldw:68
Sean:65
Brigzzy & Fewzo:64

H.p. for next week: Clint 330, V.H.:350.
This weeks track will now be: Cape Ring Periphery 33 laps.
Cheers Emu.

Last edited:
Back