NCR RacingFinished 

• Thread starter autech91
  • 133 comments
How are we all looking for Sundays race..? I may not make it either so if you all still want to run it, we may need someone to put their hand up to host it..! Any takers?

Yeah postpone. I'll still run a room ( no point giving up booked ps3 time so the wife can watch daytime tv) and have a bit of a nutter weekend for everyone

Sorry guys, but I can't make it either. My 91 year old Dad had a stroke yesterday so I suddenly have a whole heap of stuff to sort out. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to Sunday afternoon racing soon.

Sorry guys, but I can't make it either. My 91 year old Dad had a stroke yesterday so I suddenly have a whole heap of stuff to sort out. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to Sunday afternoon racing soon.
Sorry to hear mate, take care and thinkin of ya..

Really sorry to hear that grip. My dad had one 5 years ago but recovered enough to still enjoy life. Hope he comes good soon.. Can take time but he will improve take form me. All the best to you and your family m8. Always a spot on grid for ya when your free. Cheers emu

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts guys. He's lost the use of his left arm and leg but is still pretty lucid despite his slurred speech. Due for an MRI tomorrow to assess the damage. He is a tough old bird so hoping the recovery to be swift :)

Well it looks like I'm out again this week and I know Greg and VH can't make it so Mr.Auts your the boss for Sunday, have fun guys...

Spoke to auts today and his away as will and touch and go if he'll get back on time. Sorry to say guys might have to put off again. Really sorry and hope you guys not pissed off, just been an unfortunate few weeks for all of us. We are very keen to finish series off good and proper when all back.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts guys. He's lost the use of his left arm and leg but is still pretty lucid despite his slurred speech. Due for an MRI tomorrow to assess the damage. He is a tough old bird so hoping the recovery to be swift :)

Sounds very similar to what happened to my dad grip. He could only speak his first language dutch for 3 days but in time all came back. He couldn't even sit up unaided but can walk with a stick now. So thinking with time m8 he will make some big steps forward in his improvement. All the best m8.

Ok guys, this week will be be as we plained before delay. We will be running 6 by 5 lap reverse grid races at the high speed ring forward. 1st and 2nd will have h.p. drops of 20 & 10 for first and second each race. At the end of the 6 races only 1st & 2nd on points will lose h.p. for next race with everyone else going back to there normal h.p. Hope you all enjoy sunday with a good mix of racing. Will only be 2 more races after sunday for this season. Cheers emu.

Unlucky mik, was a few missing. We have decided to make yesterdays races an exhibition race due to some of the front running guys out and some of the fillins causing some grief. Sorry for that guys but think its best if we can do last 2 races as per normal to decide championship. Really enjoyed the racing yesterday with some good runs with most of you. Cheers emu

Hi guys, with much discussion we have decided that to mix it up, today all 3 races will get full points. Its all about the racing but we thought this would make it interesting. Think there is going to be some wicked racing today hope you all enjoy.

Sry guys. Tried for 40 min to get in. I think PSN and GT6 servers doesn't like me. Couldn't send messages, couldn't connect to online lobby and then when it did the Rooms kept disappearing, then when I jumped into an arcade muck around the steering wouldn't connect. Just been a pain in the ar se the last few weeks. Tsukuba my fave track too. Hope you all had fun.

Bummer ya couldn't get in today mate. Hope ya get it all sorted for next week.. Maybe the PS3 is on the fritz, I had to replace mine awhile back..

Bloody shame Mik. It was awesome racing today everyone was really close and three different strategies for pits made for a very fun weekend.

Back