Need a Japanese Classic

  • Thread starter Thread starter STI9
  • 17 comments
  • 1,981 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,553
United Kingdom
Scotland, UK
Can anyone please loan me or trade me a decent (stock or modified) car to use in the Japanese classic events?, I've been trolling the used market and the onlyt eligible car is the subaru 360.
 
You can win a Toyota 7 from B-Spec Like The Wind Event.
 
I used a fully modded Countach that you win for an earlier event. Was good enough for me to win. In Bspec, you might need the Toyota 7 though.

EDIT: Sorry, I got this confused with the Historic race. For the Japanese Classic, I used the Dome Zero as well.
 
Last edited:
I used the Dome Zero.
 
Where is the "like the wind event" ??
 
You should've won a Dome Zero pretty early in the game, fast enough to win the race even stock. And please, it's Japaneseanese, the term "Japanese" is offending.
 
You know that there is a swear word in your Titel that goes against the AUP? I would change that and write in full words!
 
Sorry, I am 4th generation japanese and I dont mind it. where can I find the like the wind event please
 
Like the Wind is in the Expert Class, but like I said, you should have a Dome Zero, unless you removed it from the garage or traded it in.
 
You should've won a Dome Zero pretty early in the game, fast enough to win the race even stock. And please, it's Japaneseanese, the term "Japanese" is offending.

Yeha, and while we're at it, the word "American" is offensive. It's "United States of American" please. Stop shortening it. It's offending.



Reading comprehension here folks. The OP isn't asking about the Historic Racing Car Cup. He's asking about the Japanese Classics. Two different races.



STI9, golding the A-Spec Amateur level "Supercar Nostalgia Cup" will get you a 1978 DOME concept car that you can use for the "Japanese Classics" race.

Google a prize car list. You'll be able to see what you can win and what you need to buy and plot out the least expensive route through the single player races.
 
Yeha, and while we're at it, the word "American" is offensive. It's "United States of American" please. Stop shortening it. It's offending.


STI9, golding the A-Spec Amateur level "Supercar Nostalgia Cup" will get you a 1978 DOME concept car that you can use for the "Japanese Classics" race.

Google a prize car list. You'll be bale to see what you can win and what you need to buy and plot out the least expensive route through the single player races.

Thanks, funny how people always think they know best when it comes to racial matters, but your right.
 
Yeha, and while we're at it, the word "American" is offensive. It's "United States of American" please. Stop shortening it. It's offending.
"Japanese" was used as offense just like the "N." word for black people, not to mention that it is against the rules of this forum to use the term.
 
"Japanese" was used as offense just like the "N." word for black people, not to mention that it is against the rules of this forum to use the term.

Not this again. I'm sure context is more important than the actual word. He was surely talking about a Japanese event. And shortened it. He wasn't using it to describe people. The "N" word is not short for Africa. It is a derogitory word that can describe any color of people. Some people need to get with the times.:indiff:
 
People who aren't even offended by the words are complaining, WTF?
 
It is against the rules of this forum. Nuf said.
 
Yes, because I've already seen a lot of Japanese being offended by it and discrimination is the last thing I tolerate. Anyway, thread reported, I'll of course let the mods deal with it, let's see what they say, if they say something (they are kinda busy since GT5 is out...).
 
The use of the word "Japanese" is inappropriate and unacceptable. Even if it is onlu being used as an abbreviation. The term itself can be interpreted as an insult or racial slur. If you wish to refer to Japanese cars or events, then please use the full word.

Thread closed.
 
People who aren't even offended by the words are complaining, WTF?

Tell you what as a member of staff I will settle this little matter.

The word is considered offensive here at GT Planet and does go against the AUP.

That you are not offended by it is great, however I hardly think that you are in a position to speak for the many people who would be offended by it.

As such you will refrain from using it again if you wish to remain a member here at GT Planet.

We have an AUP that you agreed to follow when you joined, if you wish to remain a member then you will follow that AUP.

I have amended your thread title and would ask that you take more care in future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back