LTRules21 Messages 232 Messages smokeymcweed24 Dec 27, 2010 #1 i need a lupo for the lupo races, send it to me, psn is smokeymcweed24
B Boab Messages 494 Messages AtsushiKuroi Dec 27, 2010 #2 What would you give in return? I have both Lupo Cup Car Variants.
LTRules21 Messages 232 Messages smokeymcweed24 Dec 27, 2010 #3 Boab What would you give in return? I have both Lupo Cup Car Variants. Click to expand... i will give a maza mx5, thats the only car i got, and i need the lupo to race and earn money
Boab What would you give in return? I have both Lupo Cup Car Variants. Click to expand... i will give a maza mx5, thats the only car i got, and i need the lupo to race and earn money
B Boab Messages 494 Messages AtsushiKuroi Dec 27, 2010 #4 Sorry, not interested. I'd recommend you just keep doing races in your mx5 until you have enough money to buy a new car.
Sorry, not interested. I'd recommend you just keep doing races in your mx5 until you have enough money to buy a new car.
LTRules21 Messages 232 Messages smokeymcweed24 Dec 27, 2010 #5 Boab Sorry, not interested. I'd recommend you just keep doing races in your mx5 until you have enough money to buy a new car. Click to expand... i finished the races i needed to do for the mx5, and i dont have enough cash to buy a lupo or anything else, i am in need of anything at this moment..
Boab Sorry, not interested. I'd recommend you just keep doing races in your mx5 until you have enough money to buy a new car. Click to expand... i finished the races i needed to do for the mx5, and i dont have enough cash to buy a lupo or anything else, i am in need of anything at this moment..
LTRules21 Messages 232 Messages smokeymcweed24 Dec 27, 2010 #7 Boab Well, do the races again. Click to expand... will i still earn money?
Demon2330 Messages 163 Messages Tim2600 Dec 27, 2010 #9 Unfornatley i dont have a lupo but i can send you tommrow (UK time) a F430 I am willing to help anyone. How's that.
Unfornatley i dont have a lupo but i can send you tommrow (UK time) a F430 I am willing to help anyone. How's that.
LTRules21 Messages 232 Messages smokeymcweed24 Dec 27, 2010 #10 Demon2330 Unfornatley i dont have a lupo but i can send you tommrow (UK time) a F430 I am willing to help anyone. How's that. Click to expand... i appreciate it sir
Demon2330 Unfornatley i dont have a lupo but i can send you tommrow (UK time) a F430 I am willing to help anyone. How's that. Click to expand... i appreciate it sir