Need Any Tickets People Have Got :) Gold Chrome Cars Up For Trade :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShackersZz
  • 24 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
105
I've got about 40 gold chrome cars. Tell me what premium car you want and I'll have it in gold and tell me what tickets you have got

Thanks guys :)
 
What cars are they?
 
Now I have only the 1000 ticket, I will have more soon... Have you got the GT Academy Version Nissan 370z? :)
 
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 Gold Chrome
Ford GT '06 Gold Chrome
SL 55 AMG (R320) '02 Silver Chrome
C 63 AMG '08 Gold Chrome
Lexus LFA '10 Gold Chrome
430 Scuderia '07 Gold Chrome
California '08 Gold Chrome
458 Italia '09 Gold Chrome
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 Gold Chrome
Mclaren MP4-12C '10 Gold Chrome
Skyline R34 GT-R '02 Gold Chrome
GT-R Black Mask Gold Chrome
F40 '92 Gold Chrome
Civic Type R '08 Gold Chrome
RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Gold Chrome
SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 Gold Chrome
G37 Gold Chrome
Impreza Sedan WRX STI '05 Gold Chrome
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 Gold Chrome
Enzo Ferrari '02 Gold Chrome
Zonda R Silver Chrome
SLS AMG '10 Gold Chrome
 
I have the 370Z in Gold Chrome
 
What you want for the C63???
 
Give me the SLS!
 
Okayy Kelda I have the 1000 ticket for the SLS and what do you want for the c63 mate?
 
Sorry what are you gonna give me for the c63?
 
I'll give u a lvl 23 ticket for C63
 
Okayy Kelda I have the 1000 ticket for the SLS and what do you want for the c63 mate?

I have birthday tickets from 1942 to 1992.
 
Kelda can I have the 92 ticket please I've been searching for that ticket everywhere :) and okay mate I'll have the lvl 23 for the c63 :)
 
Ok I can trade at the reset at midnight!
 
Okayy mate add SoldjaKid97 and we will trade at midnight tonight.
 
925 guy can we trade tomorrow at midnight so I can get the 23 ticket?
 
U have to send 1st. I never send 1st anymore. I got ripped off more times then Gorge W Bush got yelled at
 
Mate I'm on a thread if I scam you. You can report me. I will not scam you mate. I'm giving you a car for god sake.
 
You have to meny friend. Can't send FR
 
Hmmm... I guess I'll take the Gold Ferrari Enzo. I'll give you a Saleen S7 or a GT Academy R35. My PSN is "GranTurismo360"
 
Now I see why you can't trade today... You only need one post! If you aren't getting results, you can always edit your original post - Go Advanced editing on the original post to change your header and body. This will avoid the confusion from earlier...
 
Back