need cars for free!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ColdFox89
  • 15 comments
  • 764 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
5
Finland
Finland
Messages
Cold_Fox89
need free cars, from daihatsu to bugatti!
 
Hahahahaha , begging ? Seriously

Few tips :

Buggati is untradeable and prize car
Earn Money on seasonals and buy cars your self
Never beg again

Good Luck :D
 
...Why didnt you just ask on the giveaway thread...

And your range is kind of...large.....
 
...Why didnt you just ask on the giveaway thread...

And your range is kind of...large.....

There is currently one free car offer open 👍
 
I can't believe the amount of begging that goes on here. Why don't you actually play the game and earn them yourself or trade for them. If someone offers you a free car, thats one thing, but for you to actually come here and start begging, well, thats just sad.
 
Lol I was victom to begging when I first joined here.. I think it's just their way of introducing themselves to the community.. :indiff:
 
I have a BUGATTI i can put up for share so as you can test drive it while you play the game and save up for it.
 
Lol I was victom to begging when I first joined here.. I think it's just their way of introducing themselves to the community.. :indiff:

A simple, "hi all, does anyone have any tips for me as I am just starting/starting over GT5" would suffice. No need to beg. I can start a new account and have it leveled up to 24 in less than 3 hours and end up with a pile of credits also.
 
KB18FAN
A simple, "hi all, does anyone have any tips for me as I am just starting/starting over GT5" would suffice. No need to beg. I can start a new account and have it leveled up to 24 in less than 3 hours and end up with a pile of credits also.

To be fair a true newbie wouldnt know how but yeah agree with you


To op you don't NEED them
 
To be fair a true newbie wouldnt know how but yeah agree with you


To op you don't NEED them

They wouldn't know how to ask for tips?? Come on man.
 
...Why didnt you just ask on the giveaway thread...

And your range is kind of...large.....

Lol I agree
 
KB18FAN
They wouldn't know how to ask for tips?? Come on man.

I was just saying about the bit where you said you could get so much in x amount of time

I was agreeing in the main part ;)
 
I was just saying about the bit where you said you could get so much in x amount of time

I was agreeing in the main part ;)

Thats why my first statement was the bit about asking for tips on how to level up instead of coming on here begging right away.
 
Especially with seasonal events, its so easy to make credits fast. The new Nurb A Spec race gives you 1mil (with the 200% bonus) for just 1 lap.
 
This is a bit pointless, closing it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back