Need FGT Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 33 comments
  • 1,925 views
But I have ABS on 1 and I'm also braking in a straight line.
You say the tyre indicator shows your tyres getting red. Do you see tyre smoke? And do your tyres screech loudly?
 
imo if your using a controller then use abs 5 on that car... it loves to break loose super easily
 
You say the tyre indicator shows your tyres getting red. Do you see tyre smoke? And do your tyres screech loudly?

No and no, I just see it going red.
Maybe weight is being transferred on to it?
Tyre grip limit being exceeded?
I have no idea.
For other cars, I've only seen my tyres go red when they screech loudly or smoke comes out of them.
 
No and no, I just see it going red.
Maybe weight is being transferred on to it?
Tyre grip limit being exceeded?
I have no idea.
For other cars, I've only seen my tyres go red when they screech loudly or smoke comes out of them.
Then maybe the FGT is working the front tyres just a bit too hard. Does it understeer when entering a corner? And what are your brake bias settings?
 
Back