Need For Speed (2015) Screenshots/Photos

@Filip JDM Panoramic pictures are awesome ^^ :bowdown: Infact all of them are great- Well done:tup:..Look forward to seeing more from you on here ....and everyone else..Where is everyone? All on DiRT rally me thinks :) I have a few to post up later or tomorrow if I get time.. đź‘Ť

Haven't been able to play much because of a bunch of other stuff going on right now. Would've had time this weekend but I decided to spend it upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 instead. Currently working on a wrap for my 180SX, but I'm kind of a perfectionist. Between that and my limited playtime, I just haven't gotten very far into the game or been able to post screenshots. But I will... eventually.

@Filip JDM Panoramic pictures are awesome ^^ :bowdown: Infact all of them are great- Well done:tup:..Look forward to seeing more from you on here ....and everyone else..Where is everyone? All on DiRT rally me thinks :) I have a few to post up later or tomorrow if I get time.. đź‘Ť

@Filip JDM Very nice images! đź‘Ť

Thanks both of you :D I don't play as much now as I used to, my college is getting harder so don't have much time. These photos are highlights from last month of playing. I'll hopefully post some more soon, as I've only recently learned how to use the cinematic tools properly.

Any fans of itasha around here?

tumblr_o5tytyl90T1rnees9o3_1280.png

tumblr_o5tytyl90T1rnees9o1_1280.png

tumblr_o5tytyl90T1rnees9o2_1280.png

@Filip JDM are you playing on PC? Because those shots of the GT-R and inside the garage and just impossible to pull on the consoles. :sly:

Last edited:
^^ I'm debating on whether to park the McLaren in my garage. I probably will. It's a neat car... I just wish they had gone with the P1, but that might be a little too hypercar for this type of game. The side profile of the 570 is amazing, but the front and back are not my favorite.

Hey Torque, what's going on with your stripes on the Porsche? Looks like the front bumper/hood body lines are playing games with your stripes. Just friendly criticism - you might want to shorten them enough to keep them from overlapping onto the bumper.

Hey Torque, what's going on with your stripes on the Porsche? Looks like the front bumper/hood body lines are playing games with your stripes. Just friendly criticism - you might want to shorten them enough to keep them from overlapping onto the bumper.

Yeah I noticed that after :P My secret is out I have tried to do my own liveries but given in a few times after having lost connection (bad internet) even with saving it was a little annoying, If it was only aloud offline I could then do in my own time so I download 'shared' wraps but I brought the body kit after and I think this must have somehow extending the gap in the hood and I am guessing the person who made it didn't have a full body kit on the original.. V.Good spot though:bowdown:đź‘Ť Any more of yours ready yet?;)

Yeah I noticed that after :P My secret is out I have tried to do my own liveries but given in a few times after having lost connection (bad internet) even with saving it was a little annoying, If it was only aloud offline I could then do in my own time so I download 'shared' wraps but I brought the body kit after and I think this must have somehow extending the gap in the hood and I am guessing the person who made it didn't have a full body kit on the original.. V.Good spot though:bowdown:đź‘Ť Any more of yours ready yet?;)

No worries, I lost my internet connection for the first time playing the other day while I was in the middle of a design. It was frustrating but fortunately I didn't lose much progress as I save often out of habit.

I'm pretty happy with "Lady Grey," my 180SX. I've made some tweaks and I'll upload some screenies when I get the chance, but I'm in the middle of moving and it's been difficult to get any quality playing time in.

I've done some major updates to the BRZ but it isn't ready yet. Looks a lot more interesting than it did before...

In the meantime I was thinking of just uploading some screens of my cars in Prostreet.

"Sinner" Liberty Walk 458 Italia

After being fed up by the fact that Ferrari is so uptight about people putting aftermarket parts on their cars in Need For Speed; I turned that frustration into something more productive, and decided to make my own Liberty Walk 458 by using the GT3 kit as the foundation. The images are made up of a bunch of different shots from the game.

Last edited:
Sinner Liberty Walk 458 Italia

After being fed up by the fact that Ferrari is so uptight about people putting aftermarket parts on their cars in Need For Speed; I turned that frustration into something more productive, and decided to make my own Liberty Walk 458 by using the GT3 kit as the foundation. The images are made up of a bunch of different shots from the game.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. :eek:
Great work! đź‘Ť

The 458 would be my favorite car in the game if they allowed customization. The fact that they don't means I will probably never buy it!

Geez I wish they'd add the Liberty Walk kit for the Huracan. If they did that would probably take the #1 spot for me.

Back