Need For Speed (2015) Screenshots/Photos

Need for Speed™_20170119201427.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170119200647.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170119200327.jpg

^^^ Really liking all those shots! I see you're using the "lowering glitch." - I haven't tried it out on PC yet - I'm a little afraid to because it seems like it takes 10 minutes to load a game in the first place. Any chance you are on PC?

I'm on PS4, and yes it's extremely boring when you let it stay disconnected just a split second too long.. but once you get the method down you can get 2 or 3 parts done before you get kicked out hehe.

It's not so bad if you have something else to keep you entertained for an hour or so :P Thank you for the kind words!

^^ Awesome screenshots!

I'm disappointed - I tried disconnecting my internet to achieve the lowering glitch, but I'm kicked out of the game IMMEDIATELY. There's no chance to do anything, so.... guess I won't be putting any of my vehicles on the ground. :\

Folks, what do you think of the snapshots display from the main menu? Do people use that? What would you like to see instead?

I would love to see more Instagram style menu where you can search for specific tags and maybe if we can have communities, we can add photos to our crews etc.

I don't like the feature to be perfectly honest. It pretty much displays whatever has been uploaded recently, or most popular, or what-have-you. I never made use of it, but I can guarantee that I noticed when it posted offensive pictures right on my menu screen (nazi-themed or nudity).

I prefer to post my screenshots/builds on community forums like this where people can interact.

It only worked for the first day or two. I got over 70 likes on a few snapshots I went out of my way to take, then it became irrelevant. Especially when it got spammed with shots of damaged cars finishing races, because for some reason that had to be a thing.

^^^ Now that you mention it, that's another complain I had - many days it would just be some random screenshot of someone racing a wrecked-up car - I assumed they had accidentally pressed the thumbstick down during the action and took a accidental screenshot - that happened to me occasionally.

I have a question about the photomode. Is it possible to take pictures while the car is on the move? For example on the officiale NFS website I see this pic:

rendition1.img.jpg

I have a question about the photomode. Is it possible to take pictures while the car is on the move? For example on the officiale NFS website I see this pic:

It is possible, but you'll need to accept just the basic mode and not use any filters, DoF adjustment or such as the car just carries on moving whilst slowing down (so you're going to crash.) Having a bent out of shape car is okay because it allows you to reset to pretty just like DC does in the photo mode options.

There is also a snapshot mode which sees exactly what you do, but I don't think you can remove the HUD items from that - sorry, only had about two hours on the game so far as you are bound by the story into and no photo mode option until then.

It's also possible that the picture was from a PC player who would likely have more photo mode options via modding. Popping a few pics up on the general screen shot thread shortly as I only have a few at the moment.

I must download this again as I deleted it when I went over to Pro, I had some good photos but can't seem to find them anymore.

@MeanElf great shots, If you are fed up with everything in the dark, there is one location with a petrol garage overlooking the sea that is always early morning light that you can fast travel too. (remember to fast travel as it isn't too clear and I was driving everywhere when I first got it!). Enjoy 👍

p.s if there is daylight and a cockpit view in the next one and better handling I will pick it up, the graphics are already a step up from Rivals, and snapshot pro is pretty good. The livery editor needs a bit of work but isn't bad either. Maybe we will hear more details this year on NFS2017? :cheers:

@MeanElf great shots, If you are fed up with everything in the dark, there is one location with a petrol garage overlooking the sea that is always early morning light that you can fast travel too. (remember to fast travel as it isn't too clear and I was driving everywhere when I first got it!). Enjoy 👍
Thanks, is that the garage near the blue-lit suspension bridge?

Thanks, is that the garage near the blue-lit suspension bridge?

Yep you can see it in the back ground. It has been a while since I played it but I found a map and highlighted these two areas to head too. Franklin Terrace has some nice big roads and car parks that are normally early light (AM) and the top of the mountains has some nice views as the sun breaks. :cheers:
need-for-speed-map.jpg

Back