Need For Speed Heat - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 2,583 comments
max difficulty in Heat is still easy as hell though, the only time I found it somewhat challenging was using the Range Rover SVR for road racing.

Drag setup geared towards accelerating

Full nos
It will only makes your car accelerates faster, good for drags but terrible for actually turning and top speed.

And EVEN then its still slower than the Lancer VII and Volkswagen Beetle.

I would love to see you beat max difficulty full campaign in 3 hours first try

sage agse
First off, High Heat races at high difficulty is more difficult.

Second, you still better off with RSR. And even then the AI would just rubberband anyways if you pull off way too upfront or behind so....

Better judgement to just look at your race/lap time.

Duh the other person is just blind to that
I never said anything about the RSR. I said that the P1 GTR isn't faster than the regular P1.

How fast your friend can get through the story is irrelevant. It proves nothing that would be relevant here.

What I'm saying is that your friend isn't very good (or is at least not able to perform consistently) at the game, and that an online race isn't even a good metric of determining vehicle performance to begin with. Lap times by a single consistent driver are the way to go and from what I've seen, the P1 GTR drives like ass.

Unlike you I have excellent internet connection
That makes it all the more mystifying why you keep on double-posting despite being repeatedly reminded not to - and neither WiFi nor a sensible wired internet connection (nor your school's internet, which you keep posting from) has any bearing on how fast a car in a game is.

It’s good for determining who’s faster if your WiFi is fast

Unlike you I have excellent internet connection

why not just pick a few tracks and do your own lap times on those two cars to proof which one is faster. Having a lap time is easier to compare and discuss than a simple test on PvP match.

why not just pick a few tracks and do your own lap times on those two cars to proof which one is faster. Having a lap time is easier to compare and discuss than a simple test on PvP match.
You're asking a biased person to go about doing an unbiased test.

P1 GTR has some strange grip physics when turning.

Sadly i would agree they really mess up the p1 gtr in this game.

No DRS no KRS
Horrible handing
Personally its the worst representation of the p1 gtr i have every driving in a game.

Here is a fact of how bad it is in that game? I'm having more fun in grid 2019 which doesn't have the p1 gtr then i did driving the p1 gtr in nfs heat.

:crazy:

Latest Posts

Back