Need For Speed Heat - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 2,583 comments
Quick question about Collectibles. There is a YouTube video showing 100 Flamingos on the map, but my map is only showing 6 Flamingos. Did they change the quantity of the Flamingos?

Quick question about Collectibles. There is a YouTube video showing 100 Flamingos on the map, but my map is only showing 6 Flamingos. Did they change the quantity of the Flamingos?

I think you need to discover the Flamingos first, then they appear on the map. Since your map is showing 6, find another flamingo and 7 will appear. Just adds one everytime* you discover one.

YOU HAVE GOTTA BE ****ING KIDDING ME!!!
I was at level 25 in NFS heat and i had just gotten to 730k dollars, then the power goes out, and then when i get back on the game it takes me back to lvl 22 ( Which was the level i was at when i booted up the game today) !!! WHAT THE ACTUAL **** THE GAME JUST TOOK AWAY ALL THE PROGRESS I HAD MADE TODAY
That sucks. You don’t save often?

I was slightly worried that the more I played this game, the more I would be annoyed with it's flaws, but I finally got a car in the 300 range this week, and I feel like I'm only just getting to the really good stuff. I've had a lot of fun since I got the game, but now I have a Corvette just over 300 with insanely good handling, and I finally have some confidence in escaping the police above Heat Level 2, and everything just clicks. There's a real intensity to dodging traffic at 150mph, and the AI feels like it's finally putting up a fight. Dodging rhinos is insane, though I've not actually survived Heat Level 5 yet. All the pieces just fall into place.

I was doing a high heat race with like five cops chasing us, the race took us from the city to the docks, and on the way there we literally collided with another race with a whole gang of police chasing them that just happened to rip through an intersection at the exact same time we did. It was nuts. This is one of those games that thrives in the chaos. It's not perfect, but that intensity and unpredictably is amazing.

I think you need to discover the Flamingos first, then they appear on the map. Since your map is showing 6, find another flamingo and 7 will appear. Just adds one everytime* you discover one.

Strange, I discovered 1 flamingo this morning, and now the map is showing only 5 left to discover. I have heard many players thought to find100 flamingos was quite obsessive. Maybe they toned it down to 6 flamingos now. :lol:

Each section of the map has a few (5 or 6). So, with the amount of sections of the map, it totals 100. Your map shows a flamingo when you drive by one, just like street art & other collectibles. Then it's up to you to locate the items & collect them.

I have to say that it annoys me a bit when the cops are already chasing someone else and they immediately start chasing you just because you entered their "zone". Reminds me of the cops in Midnight Club and that annoyed me as well.

Xbox for me if you can, thanks!

I have a crew at level 45 on Xbox, I called it Fast Penguins or Fast Penguin (I can't remember the exact name at the moment). Whoever left in the crew are not really active in it but I've banking a million rep per day and it is levelling up slowly.

I'm pretty sure there is a Xbox GTPlanet crew but I couldn't find it when I try it last time.

Might try a new career after I finish up the platinum trophy. This game is laughably easy to speedrun (any% WR is <2 hours) and I wanna try out a different starter car.

PS4 please mate.

Xbox for me if you can, thanks!

Sadly I'm on PC, but there's a PS4 Crew right here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-unofficial-gtp-crew-joining-events-and-more.390868/ Pretty sure there are some XB folks in here as well, though not sure if still playing.

I leveled my starter crew to 50 with 2-3 folks playing, was done fairly quickly. Then got the Ferrari and started my own crew, now at Level 33. To level to 50 should take a day or four with 3-4 folks playing. Most rep runs I end up between 1 and 1.3 million in rep. The upper levels will require 5-6 million. Bayview Ballers (BVBL) if anyone's up on PC.

Strange, I discovered 1 flamingo this morning, and now the map is showing only 5 left to discover. I have heard many players thought to find100 flamingos was quite obsessive. Maybe they toned it down to 6 flamingos now. :lol:

The activities and collectables only show on the map once you've got near them, took me ages to find the 2nd drift zone in Cape Castille, didn't realise it was on the beach,

This game really wants you to drive around and explore in order to complete it all

I have to say that it annoys me a bit when the cops are already chasing someone else and they immediately start chasing you just because you entered their "zone". Reminds me of the cops in Midnight Club and that annoyed me as well.

Cops pursuing the highest heat level player in sight, so if you happen to appear in a level 3 chase, with level 5 heat, they let go this player, and start to chasing you.

Sadly I'm on PC, but there's a PS4 Crew right here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-unofficial-gtp-crew-joining-events-and-more.390868/ Pretty sure there are some XB folks in here as well, though not sure if still playing.

I leveled my starter crew to 50 with 2-3 folks playing, was done fairly quickly. Then got the Ferrari and started my own crew, now at Level 33. To level to 50 should take a day or four with 3-4 folks playing. Most rep runs I end up between 1 and 1.3 million in rep. The upper levels will require 5-6 million. Bayview Ballers (BVBL) if anyone's up on PC.
Thanks man I appreciate that! :cheers:

Since NFS 2015 the only cars that got cut was the Toyotas and the Scion Frs.

Car list from 2015 to NFs heat largely stayed the same except.

Nfs heat basically has cars from both payback and 2015 and added Ferraris. Not really a bad thing to be honest. In reality most cars would get cut or scrapped in a new game.

What you guys think which cars would be in a dlc. Nfs no limits seem to have.some cars that could make it into a dlc like the Ferrari F355 and the F50.

Since NFS 2015 the only cars that got cut was the Toyotas and the Scion Frs.

Car list from 2015 to NFs heat largely stayed the same except.

Nfs heat basically has cars from both payback and 2015 and added Ferraris. Not really a bad thing to be honest. In reality most cars would get cut or scrapped in a new game.

What you guys think which cars would be in a dlc. Nfs no limits seem to have.some cars that could make it into a dlc like the Ferrari F355 and the F50.

1932 Ford Hot Rod and Beck Kustom is missing in Heat. Also I don't think the cars No Limit has got anything to do with Heat, considering they are a lot more low poly and even the same cars gets vastly different parts.

As for DLC, the speculation right now is RX8 (the owner said his Pandem RX8 was scanned), Eclipse (Speedhunters sudden request for a clean one for shoots) and the S14 (the owner has the car in NFS Heat livery for a motor show and said it is coming). If Ghost are willing to bring cars from Rivals as DLC, Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F50 will be awesome. XJ220 could have the XJ220 TWR or GT1 as its body kits and F50 has a F50 GT.

1932 Ford Hot Rod and Beck Kustom is missing in Heat. Also I don't think the cars No Limit has got anything to do with Heat, considering they are a lot more low poly and even the same cars gets vastly different parts.

As for DLC, the speculation right now is RX8 (the owner said his Pandem RX8 was scanned), Eclipse (Speedhunters sudden request for a clean one for shoots) and the S14 (the owner has the car in NFS Heat livery for a motor show and said it is coming). If Ghost are willing to bring cars from Rivals as DLC, Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F50 will be awesome. XJ220 could have the XJ220 TWR or GT1 as its body kits and F50 has a F50 GT.

I honestly i dont mind a dlc that would bring back cars from Past NFS games like nfs hp, nfs 2 or high stakes.

I hope one day the Ferrari F355, 550 Maranello and the 360 Modena/Spider return back to the NFS series.

I also dont mind some more jdm cars like the mitsubshi starion, 3000 GT or GTO, Mazda Rx7 FC, Toyota MR2, Honda Intregra, Honda Prelude and more.

Imagine getting the Isdera Commendatore back in a NFS game now that would be awesome!!

Imagine getting the Isdera Commendatore back in a NFS game now that would be awesome!!

better....

Lets see this in NFS game.
lamborghini_cala_przod_bok2-1024x768.jpg

I hate the cops sooo much in this game really they put me off the game like what the hell. They come at me like with 6 cops just because i drove next to them and my car was damaged already from the race, they got no chill. My car can't even go on the hill because it got stuck at 140km/h, and those a**holes did me dirty by taking my 50k that i earned that night. Now im left with 20k wich i can't buy nothing and thats after 5h of play. Really they need to tone down the cops or make the player cars stronger because this is ********. they are always faster than me i can't loose them and my car is half upgraded M3 e30 wich is level 180 or something. Every time when i start to enjoy the game those MF come and make me angry. I can't even cruise at night because i constantly need to avoid them. atleast let me cruise freely when im not breaking stuff or doing high speed or something. Other than that i like the game and the tuning for the controller works really good now, you can steer the car smoothly and precise.

I hate the cops sooo much in this game really they put me off the game like what the hell. They come at me like with 6 cops just because i drove next to them and my car was damaged already from the race, they got no chill. My car can't even go on the hill because it got stuck at 140km/h, and those a**holes did me dirty by taking my 50k that i earned that night. Now im left with 20k wich i can't buy nothing and thats after 5h of play. Really they need to tone down the cops or make the player cars stronger because this is ********. they are always faster than me i can't loose them and my car is half upgraded M3 e30 wich is level 180 or something. Every time when i start to enjoy the game those MF come and make me angry. I can't even cruise at night because i constantly need to avoid them. atleast let me cruise freely when im not breaking stuff or doing high speed or something. Other than that i like the game and the tuning for the controller works really good now, you can steer the car smoothly and precise.

Any car below 220 is going to struggle. Use the night to pot shot some races and RP (about 2-5k rp a night) to unlock parts and cars and then blitz a few races during the day. Once you get to 220 to 250 you can start baiting the cops to level 3 (or do races to do the same) but you'll need at least 350 to have a chance at level 5.
Also as you level up you'll unlock damage limiting auxiliery parts and damage repair. Finally cops congregate mostly in built up areas so either head out of town or be aware of where jump off points are.

Oh, before you complain about daily challenges asking you to drift or jump around while a cop is chasing you.. you can always do them at day to save a little bit (or a big bit) of frustration. (unsure about racer challenges)

Just give em a love tap in the vehicle of your choosing, and go go go!

Each section of the map has a few (5 or 6). So, with the amount of sections of the map, it totals 100. Your map shows a flamingo when you drive by one, just like street art & other collectibles. Then it's up to you to locate the items & collect them.
I'll provide a map when I publish the trophy guide.

Oh, before you complain about daily challenges asking you to drift or jump around while a cop is chasing you.. you can always do them at day to save a little bit (or a big bit) of frustration. (unsure about racer challenges)

Just give em a love tap in the vehicle of your choosing, and go go go!
Be careful with the day cops. They give up pretty quick and are lazier than 2015 cops. They are also few and far between. The quarry is the best place to find one with jumps and drift room near by. There's also a gas station to the east that can be used. just look for the red arrows.

Man... that last mission...
Made me nearly cry because it forced me to destroy the M3! :(:(:(:(
tumblr_lrb9qmQmxJ1qd41ppo1_400.gifv

:)

Latest Posts

Back