Need For Speed Heat - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 2,583 comments
well I was born in the 90s what do you expect also that sounds like the words of someone who is antisocial
How is he antisocial? Sounds more like someone who just doesn’t listen to that kind of music
I was born around a 90s family is what I’m saying my family doesn’t embrace new trends except for smartphones
You were born in 2003, claim you were born in the 1990s and then you say you meant you were born around a 90s family. I’m confused.

How is he antisocial? Sounds more like someone who just doesn’t listen to that kind of music

You were born in 2003, claim you were born in the 1990s and then you say you meant you were born around a 90s family. I’m confused.

my family has the 90s style going I have 3 pairs of jinko jeans still

Sorry to get back on topic with the music, but to quote myself.

I honestly can say that I didn't care for most of NFS Heat's soundtrack.

It's probably me with a nostalgia bias, but the songs in that game are not clicking with me like how previous entries did.
To add to this, I basically ended up playing through most of heat with NFS Underground 1 & 2 music (also some of MW's songs), they oddly enough suit this game.

Heat's soundtrack is okay. Maybe a few good ones, but it feels weaker compared to other games overall. Somehow, I feel like the soundtrack lacks a certain energy... This also reflects how I feel about Midnight Club: LA's soundtrack (sort of).

Sorry to get back on topic with the music, but to quote myself.

To add to this, I basically ended up playing through most of heat with NFS Underground 1 & 2 music (also some of MW's songs), they oddly enough suit this game.

I do the exact same thing unless I’m using a mic with friends

The Heat soundtrack has more bangers than I initially thought. Though I'm only now realizing this due to the fact that I've run out of things to do aside from tour the map and get all the billboards, speed traps, drift zones, etc... It's a little on the tedious side, but the music's good :sly:

Just a Question from someone who is thinking about getting the game: If you play the Playstation 4 Version on the Playstation 5, will the game run at 60 FPS or will it basically be the same exact experience as the Playstation 4?

Just a Question from someone who is thinking about getting the game: If you play the Playstation 4 Version on the Playstation 5, will the game run at 60 FPS or will it basically be the same exact experience as the Playstation 4?
Same as the PS4. Heat is locked at 30fps and I’m pretty sure the game didn’t even get a PS4 Pro patch, let alone a PS5 one

Same as the PS4. Heat is locked at 30fps and I’m pretty sure the game didn’t even get a PS4 Pro patch, let alone a PS5 one
Can confirm, here with my PS4 Pro runs exactly the same as my friend's launch PS4
Not that runs bad, 30fps is perfectly playable.

Quick question about the account for Heat game.

I just bought the Xbox Series X console. But when I installed the Heat game, all of my game save data are gone. I thought if you log into your account, my game saves data would still be there. Am I supposed to do a backup to a USB stick drive?

Quick question about the account for Heat game.

I just bought the Xbox Series X console. But when I installed the Heat game, all of my game save data are gone. I thought if you log into your account, my game saves data would still be there. Am I supposed to do a backup to a USB stick drive?
All Xbox saves are automatically stored in the cloud but I think you need Xbox Gold (or any Gamepass subscription) for that. I believe it’s the same principe in the Sony camp.

And then there are also online games that store your progress on their own servers, I’m thinking about GT7 but probably also Destiny 2 and others.

So I assume you don’t have Xbox Gold? In that case manually backup via USB seems the best yes.

All Xbox saves are automatically stored in the cloud but I think you need Xbox Gold (or any Gamepass subscription) for that. I believe it’s the same principe in the Sony camp.

And then there are also online games that store your progress on their own servers, I’m thinking about GT7 but probably also Destiny 2 and others.

So I assume you don’t have Xbox Gold? In that case manually backup via USB seems the best yes.
Too late for backup vis USB. Sold the old Xbox One X already and I put it back in default mode before I sold it.

Does anyone know if they will make Need For Speed Heat 2?

Last edited:

If I buy the Xbox Gold membership now, do you think I can get my Heat account back to where it was?

Can anyone recommend a good way to get away from the police officers in this game early on? I feel like they are insanely relentless.
It is rather tough early on, but I'd recommend finding a high place to jump on. I used the shipping containers and sat up there for much of my early playthrough. That is of course, if you get a vehicle powerful enough to make it up there, which I don't remember if it took a while to get a vehicle capable of doing that.

I doubt it will be called Heat 2 but we know a new NFS is coming later this year.

I do hope it is similar to Heat with more improvements, Heat was really good but no post release support.
Yes, Heat is a powerful version. Will there be a next one this year already? When do they have time to make them...

Ok late to the party here. I’ve had the game since launch but recently got really into it for some reason. I have a drift question….I see the YouTube videos for tips and the best setup but not many mention where you need to be power wise. My drift car is currently rated like 249…do I need to be at least over 300? Or necessary to be 400 to 3 star all the drift zones? I’ve gotten some 3 stars with my current setup but it takes a lot of great runs. Not sure if would be easier with more power or better handling

Ok late to the party here. I’ve had the game since launch but recently got really into it for some reason. I have a drift question….I see the YouTube videos for tips and the best setup but not many mention where you need to be power wise. My drift car is currently rated like 249…do I need to be at least over 300? Or necessary to be 400 to 3 star all the drift zones? I’ve gotten some 3 stars with my current setup but it takes a lot of great runs. Not sure if would be easier with more power or better handling
The one thing i remember from Heat (not sure if it changed or not) is that Drag tires are better for drift than drift tires. Try it you will be surprised xD

Back