Need For Speed Heat - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 171 comments
full

full

Show us you latest pictures from NFS Heat! Screenshots can best be captured in two ways; you can press down on the right stick to take a snapshot (you can remove HUD in settings) or hold down the right stick to access Snapshot Pro, where you will be able to access image editing tools and enable free-cam. :cheers:
full

full
Question, how do you get the shots off the game? ...to a thumb drive, from a PS4

Still figuring out the best way to transfer screenshots from this game, so apologies for having the arrows in every photo.
Here are some of my favourite cars (visually) that I own at the moment. Normally I go for a more simple look with NFS cars as I'm not that good with the wrap creator, nor am I particularly creative when it comes to designing wraps.

With that said, here they are:

I love this, and the music too (one of my favourite tracks). How do you make cinematics in NFS, I'm assuming a camera mod of some sort? I'm missing making real videos due to all of the car shows being cancelled so it might be cool to give this a shot.

Found this livery for the NSX and had to build a car around the idea of Spoon being track focused weapons
Please enjoy these images from a distance, the quality gets worse as you get closer and the image gets bigger. I mean, its really shocking quality, I'm not sure what happened here.

Was a lambo fan as far as I can remember. It's the 1st time I took a white stallion to the garage.. amazing...

Attachments

• laferrari back.png
    laferrari back.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 14
  • laferrari.png
    laferrari.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 16
  • laferrari1.png
    laferrari1.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 14
Back