Need for Speed: Rivals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Need4Speed685
  • 2,069 comments
  • 240,515 views
With the latest drop update for the week there is nothing about NFS rivals demo for this week, Probably due to the quick release of the PS4 on Friday and the full game on that Tuesday. So guess no one will get a feel for it before the actual launch.
 
My question is: will Overwatch only be available for Android/iOS devices, or also on the NFS website? Cause I remember reading somewhere that the app will be on the web aswell, so I guess they mean the website. If not, how the hell will people, including myself, that don't have smartphones or tablets unlock the GT MC?
 
My question is: will Overwatch only be available for Android/iOS devices, or also on the NFS website? Cause I remember reading somewhere that the app will be on the web aswell, so I guess they mean the website. If not, how the hell will people, including myself, that don't have smartphones or tablets unlock the GT MC?
I believe that OverWatch also works on our computer.
Compare and compete with your friends to be the hottest Rival in Redview County and experience a whole new way to play – OverWatch. OverWatch allows you to join your friend’s multiplayer world and interact with them from your mobile, tablet or the web to continue the Rivalry.
 
I believe that OverWatch also works on our computer.
Well, that's good news! Thanks for posting this, I think this is the info I read but didn't remember.
 
I'm confused yet again.
Except the Aston Martin Vanquish, other motor vehicles are only accessible in both racer or law enforcement variant.
So they swapped the Lamborghini AventadorLP 700-4 and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 to the cops side.

Ferrari formally return to your franchise in whole variety for that first time in eleven many years because Very hot Pursuit 2 in 2002 (though they have appeared in 2009′s Change as Xbox 360-exclusive downloadable articles) along with the F12berlinetta, 458 Spider, FF, Enzo, LaFerrari, F355 Berlinetta and 599 GTO currently being the only real Ferrari cars confirmed to this point.
Why do these journalist always claim these things?

http://10mile.com/members/2013/11/11/need-for-speed-rivals-ps3/
 
Last edited:
The Lamborghini's are unique, silly Wicken. Here is some clarification, Cops get LP560-4(2013) Aventador LP700-4. Racers get LP570-4 (2011) Aventador LP720-4.
You always have to offend me don't you? My opinions were only based on the initial footage because in the first trailer they had the LP 560-4 and the Aventador LP 700-4 as a racer .
 
End this! OMG. A long time ago I said that at E3 Rivals was pre-alpha game. In the final version always are some changes
 
End this! OMG. A long time ago I said that at E3 Rivals was pre-alpha game. In the final version always are some changes

I agree, Plus we can all end this come Friday when the game is out for PS4, or next Tuesday for the rest of us.
 
Pretty pleased that all the Need for Speed stuff was featured at the start and end of the video, and whatever was actually in it was integrated pretty smoothly. No rubbish scripted police chases like I worried about...
 
Who can identify the model of this Porsche Turbo?
 
my nfs rivals ps4 version is in at gamestop. know I just need my ps4.
 
It's the standard 991 Turbo, just look at the badge on the back of the car. I actually find it weird that they put in this and not the 991 Turbo S
 
You always have to offend me don't you? My opinions were only based on the initial footage because in the first trailer they had the LP 560-4 and the Aventador LP 700-4 as a racer .

And when anything went against your proof, all hell broke lose. . Admit when you're wrong, and move on. Your not the god of NFS. You don't know everything.

Nice catch on the 911 Turbo. Now both sides got a 911.
 
my nfs rivals ps4 version is in at gamestop. know I just need my ps4.

Did you get your pre order codes? Wasn't on my reciept or in the box. Just a heads up
 
my nfs rivals ps4 version is in at gamestop. know I just need my ps4.

Hey ron you can add me if you want ,im getting a ps4 and also the game at launch.
 
it's not a gt3, it's a standard turbo version.

It is definitely the 2013 version,cause of the tail lights,Porsche can be confusing with all the models..too many..lol
 
Did you get your pre order codes? Wasn't on my reciept or in the box. Just a heads up
I picke up my PS4 copy of NFS Rivals. Didnt get a code, going to call Gamestop to see whats up.
Is it because we picked it up early???
 
I picke up my PS4 copy of NFS Rivals. Didnt get a code, going to call Gamestop to see whats up.
Is it because we picked it up early???

You will get an email on the day of the PS4 launch for the code.
 
Back