Need for Speed: Rivals

Rivals is a far more fun game to play. Like, 2010 Hot Pursuit free roam, but with stuff to actually do. It probably looks better most of the time. Not to mention the car list is a lot tastier
I do agree on that. I wish they would release a SCPD Rebels Pack like DLC where all of the cop exclusive cars would be able to racers.

Game is on sale for 5.99$
So I picked it up for the PS4 even though I platinum it on the PS3.
Figured I need something with cops and I need to play them.
So now I just need one person for like 5 minutes to do 2 trophies. Bust a friend and beat a friend.

Bought the game with all the DLC's for 10€, and liking it so far. Gives me the vibe of the ps1 3 and 4, eith exotics through the woods. pretty fun
I also just bought the game with DLC thanks to PSN sales, and to be honest it's awesome! Prior to this, I played NFS Hot Pursuit, and the differences between it and Rivals are amazing! Pursuits anywhere, anytime, some epic weapons, plenty of events, and there's even the speedcameras/jumps/repair shops which are epic additions to the gameplay and experience! :sly:

@Nismonath5 My only problem, is that while its pretty open world and always on multiplayer, its actually quite hard to race with anyone, apart from traveling the distance to them and do some quick races with L1. they actually following you to a race spot, for you to start it? got none so far

If you're playing on the ps3, feel free to add me.

@Nismonath5 My only problem, is that while its pretty open world and always on multiplayer, its actually quite hard to race with anyone, apart from traveling the distance to them and do some quick races with L1. they actually following you to a race spot, for you to start it? got none so far

If you're playing on the ps3, feel free to add me.
Yeah I know the feels. Cool, yea I'll add you :)

Just got this. Haven't fired it up yet (might have some time tonight though). Is there much of an online community for this??
I still haven't seen much online activity... the few drivers I managed to race with were dicks and rammed into me all the time even though we were all racers so I'd get busted by the cops. :boggled:

I still haven't seen much online activity... the few drivers I managed to race with were dicks and rammed into me all the time even though we were all racers so I'd get busted by the cops. :boggled:
Keen to have a few good races online with people who want to do the same, so feel free to add me and race we can set up some races when we're both online. I'll only be just starting out now though...

Had a play last night. Managed to throw away 60k points, which was great fun, lol. Interesting game, and will definitely take a bit of getting used to, having come from more sim-style games (GT6, Assetto Corsa, etc.)
Yeah I find it quite hard to maintain a pursuit for as long as I like. (I used to have 30 mins+ pursuits in NFS Carbon!) Super hard to wreck cops, and they can finish you off pretty quick. If you don't mind getting DLC, I'd reccomend the Jaguar pack. The Jaguar CX-75 Prototype is a beast!!! Strong, fast, and easy to drive

I love this game still. Replayed it from scratch few weeks ago. Kinda bummed the Viper cannot be purchased for DLC and only came for the North American pre order, outside the country Im let down I never got to get that car in this game.

Wished Payback was like this game I was almost about to buy payback but the reviews put me off so rivals it is till the next one

Sorry for the necrobump but this has to be hands down one of the dumbest and most infuriating racing game I’ve played in ages.

I can live with the fact that you can’t pause the game but the cops being present EVERYWHERE when playing as a racer kills it for me completely. Being constantly chased - trying to get to an event, during and after the event - is just exhausting and quickly gets boring. Crusing and trying to explore the map is just as much of a chore thanks to the above.

Glad I only spent $5 on this turd.

MXH
Sorry for the necrobump but this has to be hands down one of the dumbest and most infuriating racing game I’ve played in ages.

I can live with the fact that you can’t pause the game but the cops being present EVERYWHERE when playing as a racer kills it for me completely. Being constantly chased - trying to get to an event, during and after the event - is just exhausting and quickly gets boring. Crusing and trying to explore the map is just as much of a chore thanks to the above.

Glad I only spent $5 on this turd.
Also the fact that it was built as one of those "always online, always connected" type games, but only a few months later literally noone was online anymore so everyone in the world was bots.

Does it handles more like Heat or more like 2015? Because I have skipped all NFS games after 2015, and some before. But if there is a decent controls, I really like the setting.

Does it handles more like Heat or more like 2015? Because I have skipped all NFS games after 2015, and some before. But if there is a decent controls, I really like the setting.
Well there are no handling settings, so you can't really tune cars to your liking, but the cars feel weighty and drift through corners doing 100mph while losing minimal speed. So it's probably closest to cars Heat that have the handling right in the middle of grip and drift, but it feels a bit heavier and you lose less momentum while drifting. But I think it feels really good, the map is almost entirely long twisty roads so the handling is tuned specifically for that.

NFS-Rivals-cover-custom-www.ALLPS4_.com_.png

NFSRPromotional1.jpg

NFSRPromotional2.jpg

NFSRPromotional3.jpg

485704_180088678817841_1722978549_n.jpg

Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Ghost Games
Engine: Frostbite 3
Release Date: PC, PS3, Xbox 360 - November 19, 2013 [NA] / November 21, 2013 [AUS] / November 22, 2013 [EU]
PS4 - November 15, 2013 [NA] / November 28, 2013 [AUS] / November 29, 2013 [EU]
Xbox One - November 22, 2013 [NA/EU] / November 28, 2013 [AUS]
Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Genre: Driving/Racing
Modes: Single-Player, Co-Op, Multiplayer

how can i play or download this game ???

Latest Posts

Back