Need for Speed: Rivals

Discussion in 'Need For Speed' started by Need4Speed685, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Stephan

Stephan Premium

I do agree on that. I wish they would release a SCPD Rebels Pack like DLC where all of the cop exclusive cars would be able to racers.

TheNuvolari and Nismonath5 like this.
  2. Mike-ZENKAI

Mike-ZENKAI Premium

Anybody still playing this? Could someone here help me to get the 2 online trophy's?

3. AdrianRaiden

AdrianRaiden

Trophies for PS3 or PS4? I have the PS3 version

4. Mike-ZENKAI

Mike-ZENKAI Premium

For PS3. If you have some time would appreciate the help.

5. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

Game is on sale for 5.99$
    So I picked it up for the PS4 even though I platinum it on the PS3.
    Figured I need something with cops and I need to play them.
    So now I just need one person for like 5 minutes to do 2 trophies. Bust a friend and beat a friend.

6. Lilium

Lilium

Bought the game with all the DLC's for 10€, and liking it so far. Gives me the vibe of the ps1 3 and 4, eith exotics through the woods. pretty fun

7. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

I also just bought the game with DLC thanks to PSN sales, and to be honest it's awesome! Prior to this, I played NFS Hot Pursuit, and the differences between it and Rivals are amazing! Pursuits anywhere, anytime, some epic weapons, plenty of events, and there's even the speedcameras/jumps/repair shops which are epic additions to the gameplay and experience! :sly:

TheNuvolari and Lilium like this.
  8. Lilium

Lilium

@Nismonath5 My only problem, is that while its pretty open world and always on multiplayer, its actually quite hard to race with anyone, apart from traveling the distance to them and do some quick races with L1. they actually following you to a race spot, for you to start it? got none so far

If you're playing on the ps3, feel free to add me.

9. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

Yeah I know the feels. Cool, yea I'll add you :)

TheNuvolari likes this.
  10. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Just got this. Haven't fired it up yet (might have some time tonight though). Is there much of an online community for this??

TheNuvolari likes this.
  11. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

I still haven't seen much online activity... the few drivers I managed to race with were dicks and rammed into me all the time even though we were all racers so I'd get busted by the cops. :boggled:

TheNuvolari likes this.
  12. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Keen to have a few good races online with people who want to do the same, so feel free to add me and race we can set up some races when we're both online. I'll only be just starting out now though...

TheNuvolari likes this.
  13. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

I'll add you :)

TheNuvolari and MidnightRun85 like this.
  14. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Also, do you know if Logitech wheels work with NFS games? I also just got a G29 wheel...

TheNuvolari likes this.
  15. Need4Speed685

Need4Speed685

No wheel support for Rivals. NFS 2015 has Logitech and Thrustmaster wheel support, but only on the PC version.

TheNuvolari likes this.
  16. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Oh well, DS3 it is then!

TheNuvolari likes this.
  17. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Had a play last night. Managed to throw away 60k points, which was great fun, lol. Interesting game, and will definitely take a bit of getting used to, having come from more sim-style games (GT6, Assetto Corsa, etc.)

18. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

Yeah I find it quite hard to maintain a pursuit for as long as I like. (I used to have 30 mins+ pursuits in NFS Carbon!) Super hard to wreck cops, and they can finish you off pretty quick. If you don't mind getting DLC, I'd reccomend the Jaguar pack. The Jaguar CX-75 Prototype is a beast!!! Strong, fast, and easy to drive

19. Ak1504

Ak1504

Need for Speed Rivals | Cop Gameplay | Bentley Continental GT V8

TheNuvolari likes this.
  20. Ak1504

Ak1504

Need for Speed Rivals | Last Race in Racer Career | Grand Tour (Hot Pursuit) Pagani Huayra

TheNuvolari likes this.
  21. Archangel2222

Archangel2222

I love this game still. Replayed it from scratch few weeks ago. Kinda bummed the Viper cannot be purchased for DLC and only came for the North American pre order, outside the country Im let down I never got to get that car in this game.

Wished Payback was like this game I was almost about to buy payback but the reviews put me off so rivals it is till the next one

Niyologist likes this.
  22. MXH

MXH Premium

Sorry for the necrobump but this has to be hands down one of the dumbest and most infuriating racing game I’ve played in ages.

I can live with the fact that you can’t pause the game but the cops being present EVERYWHERE when playing as a racer kills it for me completely. Being constantly chased - trying to get to an event, during and after the event - is just exhausting and quickly gets boring. Crusing and trying to explore the map is just as much of a chore thanks to the above.

Glad I only spent $5 on this turd.

Nismonath5 likes this.
  23. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

Also the fact that it was built as one of those "always online, always connected" type games, but only a few months later literally noone was online anymore so everyone in the world was bots.