Need help with R32 GTR Tune

• Thread starter LBJE
  • 7 comments
LBJE
So can anyone give me a good drift tune for this car?
I know that it is not the best car to drift but I love it soo much!

Ignore the bad advice from these guys who clearly don't know how to tune (no offence!) and get a RWD car.

If you need help tuning an FR/MR/RR send it to me and I'll put a stable tune on it :)

If you're really set on using 4WD to drift, then the drift forum probably isn't the place to be.

Ignore the bad advice from these guys who clearly don't know how to tune (no offence!) and get a RWD car.

If you need help tuning an FR/MR/RR send it to me and I'll put a stable tune on it :)

If you're really set on using 4WD to drift, then the drift forum probably isn't the place to be.

What this guy said.

Yeah, I don't know how to tune a drift car for anyone other than me :P

K1ngKlicK, thanks for the advice. I will probably add you and send you a car to tune, haha.(I will pay for parts :D) And thanks to all the other people that have posted as well...

Thanks and See you later!

Back