Need help with S-8 licence.

Didn't anyone turned off the ABS with this test, to disable the ASM?? I know I did, and after I figured out how to brake, took me no more then 5 minutes, I golded it, I became first in the second Spooncorner.

You can't do that now which makes the test harder...
 
i hated that one, the slalom section at the start was annoying because i could never get past this one car, i either was dq'd or was too slow. First time i got past him on the slalom i went on to win it.
 
I'd never had a problem with any of those S-Licences. I golded them all and this one in 1 try.
After a few times you can see that the AI is programmed to drive on a specific line around the track. So you just have to find a way to avoid them. Thats what helped me through all these licences... (If im not right, please correct me)
 
I Know this is NOT how it should be done but, after PD done some update (don't know witch one exactly) that you can actually ram in to other car without being disqualified, so it make it easiest licence form all of them.
 
You can't do that now which makes the test harder...

I just checked, and you're right, but it didn't make it any harder, I've put the ABS to 10, and again, I was first in the Spoon corner, easy peasy. With a DS3.
 
Back