Need help with trophy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxThePiff
  • 7 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
305
Ive done the skyline trophy on 4 seperate occasions. I cant get the trophy. Not because of time, i finish in 7:22, but i dont know why. I have sports hard but it doesnt give it to me.
 
Has to be done in Arcade Mode with the Arcade Mode GTR.
 
Does the time go red?

I think if you cut the inside of a corner too much the time goes red (or changes color), then it lets you finish the lap, but the lap is not "clean".
 
It's a 07 GTR you have to use, not a skyline, maybe you know that but, just in case, and as said above, time has to stay blue, no cutting corners.
 
XxThePiff
Thats how i did it... But still nothing,

Are you sure you used sports hard and not Racing tires?
 
If the time goes red you won't get the trophy.
 
Back