need initial d on dvd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryen49
  • 15 comments
  • 890 views
Messages
1,438
Messages
Shells
wrong forum most likely but do you guys know where i can find all of the iniitial stages on dvd in one nice collection or atleast sites thhat have stage 1/2.3 etc in collections for purchase?
 
ebay, amazon.....I know you can get the first couple of volumes at Suncoast if you don't mind buying them one at a time.
 
Originally posted by codered_59
ebay! that's where I got my whole iniital D set from!

i agree.. and get the fansubbed one.. not the tokyo pop..
 
go to www.nextdayanime.com
it is uber cheap. it is like 55% off and it is reliable. I bout 1st season off it. it took like 4-6 weeks to get to my house though. you can buy the whole Initial D series(including the movie and extra/battle stage for a tad over $100. I think like $110. it is completely reliable and I reccomend it to all the anime fans. peace
 
Originally posted by layzeeboi
i agree.. and get the fansubbed one.. not the tokyo pop..
i agree, don't get the Tokyo Pop one. get the original Japanese one with the English subtitles, much better
 
Originally posted by layzeeboi
i agree.. and get the fansubbed one.. not the tokyo pop..
Yep, I got every stage on Ebay, and don't you dare get the Tokyo Pop dubbed version. We don't need to be supporting that kind of crap. ;)
 
DOOO NOT EVER GET THE TOKYOPOP VERSION

never support those bastards, they totally ruined initial D =[

use ebay, or go to a japanese market and they might have it.
 
wow, 110?

I got mine off ebay, no battle stage though, for $45 USD
 
I got every stage, including Batttle Stage, and Special Stage, for $75 on Ebay.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
I got every stage, including Batttle Stage, and Special Stage, for $75 on Ebay.;)

werd.. my friend got his for that much too
 
I got the whole deal from a friend for under $20 :D
Yeah, of course it's a bootleg... so? :rolleyes: Works for me.

And if you dare get Initial D from Tokyopop... scratch that... if you dare get anything from Tokyopop you'll might as well get yourself a barrel of oil and spill it all over some beach and it's wildlife. It's that bad.
 
I have it almost complete at my HD, in the form of 70-90 mb files. at least one stage. its the next thing I will erase.

Cano
 
nextdayanime.com isn't like e-bay. it is just a site that you can buy anime that isn't previously owned. besides, some people don't have an e-bay account and on e-bay all the stuff is previously owned. but if you wanna get it off e-bay, that is fine. peace.
 
Originally posted by Drift260Z
nextdayanime.com isn't like e-bay. it is just a site that you can buy anime that isn't previously owned. besides, some people don't have an e-bay account and on e-bay all the stuff is previously owned. but if you wanna get it off e-bay, that is fine. peace.
Most of the Initial D sets on Ebay, are brand new, never been opened. Of course they are preowned, but does Circuit City not own their copies of DVD's, before they are sold? You just have to pay attention to a few things, and you won't get burned. ;)
 
Back