Need Level 21 Ticket!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonee589
  • 12 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
102
Australia
Victoria, Austr
Messages
jonee589
Hi, I really need a level 21 ticket, if you have one let me know and I can make you a deal.
 
I have one. What are you offering?
 
I have one. What are you offering?

Well, I have matte paints and silver chrome.
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Land Rover Range Stormer
TVR Cebera Speed 12
Honda HSC
Level 1 Ticket
2004 Birthday Ticket

They are a few I think most people are interested in.
 
Hi, I really need a level 21 ticket, if you have one let me know and I can make you a deal.


I`ll send for free, within a few minutes.
 
The requested item should be in your gift box. 👍
 
Monatsende
The requested item should be in your gift box. 👍

It is, thank you very much!
 
I would live to get that ZZII, what would you like for it? I can send another level 21 ticket and paint or level 18 and paint if you would like.
 
If you can trade and send s 2004 ticket I'll send a 21 ticket to u
 
I would live to get that ZZII, what would you like for it? I can send another level 21 ticket and paint or level 18 and paint if you would like.

Hi, sure if you can wait until the 3rd of March I will trade you the ZZII for a level 21 ticket and paint 👍


If you can trade and send s 2004 ticket I'll send a 21 ticket to u

If you can wait until the 4th of March I will send you a 2004 ticket for the 21 ticket 👍
 
I can do that! Just send me a FR to my Nick on the day you want to trade and put level 21 ticket trade in the subject.👍
 
I need 2004 tik today cheers anyway
 
Henso32
I can do that! Just send me a FR to my Nick on the day you want to trade and put level 21 ticket trade in the subject.👍

Alright awesome!
 
Back