Need some chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 36 comments
  • 1,685 views
Messages
1,279
Messages
VOLT480
I am in search of the colors below. All I need is at least 1 chip of each. I can offer paints that I have in trade. Check my sig if interested.
 
Last edited:
I can send you 5 right now for something
 
I am at work at the moment but will send whatever paints you would like in trade for the chips you send me.
 
GT CHAMP
I am at work at the moment but will send whatever paints you would like in trade for the chips you send me.

When's your next open slot for a car
 
Not sure right now my trade book is at home. I think it is 11-27-11.
 
chose 5 for those :

1 Gold Chrome
1 Silver Chrome
1 Matte Red
1 Matte Light Red
1 Matte Dark Red
1 Matte Light Green

PSN ID : werty_56-2
 
chose 5 for those :

1 Gold Chrome
1 Silver Chrome
1 Matte Red
1 Matte Light Red
1 Matte Dark Red
1 Matte Light Green

PSN ID : werty_56-2

You can send:

MATTE SILVER

MATTE LIGHT RED

MATTE DARK GREEN

REFLEX PURPLE

MAZIORA TRAPEZIUM

I have used my trades for today sending Museum cards. I will send your paints after next reset. Friend request sent.
 
You can send:

MATTE SILVER

MATTE LIGHT RED

MATTE DARK GREEN

REFLEX PURPLE

MAZIORA TRAPEZIUM

I have used my trades for today sending Museum cards. I will send your paints after next reset. Friend request sent.

from those paints i only got matte light red
 
Can get you the Chameleon Orange, Maziora Andromeda, Reflex Purple, and any Mattes - would need to check the rest. Send S0UL_CHICKEN an FR and will send you them gratis.
I never trade paints, so what I have you can have. Cant wait to drive the Diahatsu!!
 
Can get you the Chameleon Orange, Maziora Andromeda, Reflex Purple, and any Mattes - would need to check the rest. Send S0UL_CHICKEN an FR and will send you them gratis.
I never trade paints, so what I have you can have. Cant wait to drive the Diahatsu!!

Soon you will have the legendary Midget II (11-06-11). Friend request sent and thanks for the donation. If you need anything let me know. 👍
 
Rock on!

:gtpflag:
 
BTW, I haven't scheduled any trades for Headwound_Harry - need any gratis tickets?
 
BTW, I haven't scheduled any trades for Headwound_Harry - need any gratis tickets?

How about a 1985 ticket. Thanks for the freebie :dopey:👍. Friend request sent to Headwound_Harry.

:bowdown:
28882tu.jpg

The great s0ul_chicken
 
Last edited:
Sent off an 85 ticket - Chameleon Orange - Mazioria Andromeda - Mazioria Mazeran - Mazioria Seyfert - Matte Light Red

Enjoy!
 
Paints updated in sig.
 
I can send tomorrow the CRYSTAL TOPAZ PEARLESCENT, and the MATTE DARK GREEN. Do you have any special color duplicated that you can send to me?
 
I can send tomorrow the CRYSTAL TOPAZ PEARLESCENT, and the MATTE DARK GREEN. Do you have any special color duplicated that you can send to me?

You can have any paints listed in my signature.
 
Are you still wanting them? And if so, do you trade tickets for them?
I'll give you 10 paints of choice for a 1993 ticket.
 
You can have any paints listed in my signature.

Do you have any of this?
- Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
- Formula Chameleon Green
- Maziora Andromeda
- Maziora Andromedall
- Maziora Trapezium
- Chrome Orange
- Midnight Purple II
- Midnight Purple III
- Matte Dark Blue
- Matte Dark Gray
- Matte Dark Red
- Matte Dark Silver
- Matte Green
- Matte Light Gray
- Matte Light Red
- Matte Light Silver
- Matte Orange
- Matte Red
- Matte Silver
- Matte White
 
Are you still wanting them? And if so, do you trade tickets for them?
I'll give you 10 paints of choice for a 1993 ticket.

I am curently booked until 11-22-11 with ticket and car trades. I can also offer MC or gears if interested or if you dont mind waiting I could do the 1993 ticket.
 
Do you have any of this?
- Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
- Formula Chameleon Green
- Maziora Andromeda
- Maziora Andromedall
- Maziora Trapezium
- Chrome Orange
- Midnight Purple II
- Midnight Purple III
- Matte Dark Blue
- Matte Dark Gray
- Matte Dark Red
- Matte Dark Silver
- Matte Green
- Matte Light Gray
- Matte Light Red
- Matte Light Silver
- Matte Orange
- Matte Red
- Matte Silver
- Matte White

Check here - http://www.mygranturismo.net/25659
 
I am curently booked until 11-22-11 with ticket and car trades. I can also offer MC or gears if interested.

That's alright, I can wait if you're okay with making trades that far in the future :p
Do you want any specific paints or should I just send you random ones from the OP?
 
That's alright, I can wait if you're okay with making trades that far in the future :p
Do you want any specific paints or should I just send you random ones from the OP?

Deal, I will put you in my trade book. Send me whatever is listed in the OP.
 
Ok I send it in more and less 45min if you accept right away my friend request, and in exchange can you send me Matte Light Silver and Chrome Orange?

Deal, I will accept friend request as soon as I can.
 
@SpeedQber When will you send the chips? Friend request sent.
 
@GT CHAMP 10 more minutes and I'll send the CRYSTAL TOPAZ PEARLESCENT, and the MATTE DARK GREEN. When will you send the Matte Light Silver and the Chrome Orange?

Already sent it.
 
Last edited:
Back