GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Nov 6, 2011 #31 andre_amaral @GT CHAMP 10 more minutes and I'll send the CRYSTAL TOPAZ PEARLESCENT, and the MATTE DARK GREEN. When will you send the Matte Light Silver and the Chrome Orange? Already sent it. Click to expand... Matte Light Silver and Chrome Orange sent. 👍
andre_amaral @GT CHAMP 10 more minutes and I'll send the CRYSTAL TOPAZ PEARLESCENT, and the MATTE DARK GREEN. When will you send the Matte Light Silver and the Chrome Orange? Already sent it. Click to expand... Matte Light Silver and Chrome Orange sent. 👍
andre_amaral Messages 54 Portugal Messages afaajmaa Nov 6, 2011 #32 Tnks 👍 GT CHAMP Matte Light Silver and Chrome Orange sent. 👍 Click to expand...
SpeedQber Messages 703 The Netherlands Messages SpeedQber Nov 6, 2011 #33 GT CHAMP Deal, I will put you in my trade book. Send me whatever is listed in the OP. Click to expand... Will do 👍 I'll start sending today Edit: 5 paints have been sent, I don't know what you mean by Maziora Andromeda II though. Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
GT CHAMP Deal, I will put you in my trade book. Send me whatever is listed in the OP. Click to expand... Will do 👍 I'll start sending today Edit: 5 paints have been sent, I don't know what you mean by Maziora Andromeda II though.
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Nov 6, 2011 #34 SpeedQber Will do 👍 I'll start sending today Edit: 5 paints have been sent, I don't know what you mean by Maziora Andromeda II though. Click to expand... Received: Maziora Andromeda Matte Light Red Matte Silver MAZIORA TRAPEZIUM X 2 Fixed the OP. The other color is MAZIORA ANDROMEDALL Thank you sir. 👍
SpeedQber Will do 👍 I'll start sending today Edit: 5 paints have been sent, I don't know what you mean by Maziora Andromeda II though. Click to expand... Received: Maziora Andromeda Matte Light Red Matte Silver MAZIORA TRAPEZIUM X 2 Fixed the OP. The other color is MAZIORA ANDROMEDALL Thank you sir. 👍
SpeedQber Messages 703 The Netherlands Messages SpeedQber Nov 7, 2011 #35 Send you 3x Maziora Andromedall, let me know what other 2 you want.
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Nov 7, 2011 #36 SpeedQber Send you 3x Maziora Andromedall, let me know what other 2 you want. Click to expand... Any Matte is fine. Surprise me.👍
SpeedQber Send you 3x Maziora Andromedall, let me know what other 2 you want. Click to expand... Any Matte is fine. Surprise me.👍