R Ridley-X4 Messages 57 Aug 6, 2006 #1 I need: "Wicked" -Daiki Kashio (sp?) "My Precious" -Daiki Kashio (sp?) Would be nice if I could get them.
I need: "Wicked" -Daiki Kashio (sp?) "My Precious" -Daiki Kashio (sp?) Would be nice if I could get them.
samj_13 Messages 1,069 Messages gtjezard Messages sj11393 Aug 6, 2006 #2 Do you mean you need to download them?
Smallhorses Staff Emeritus Messages 7,260 Aug 6, 2006 #3 Illegal filesharing is severely frowned upon here, but if someone can provide you a link to somewhere you can legally download and pay for the songs, then that'd be OK. I don't have one personally though.
Illegal filesharing is severely frowned upon here, but if someone can provide you a link to somewhere you can legally download and pay for the songs, then that'd be OK. I don't have one personally though.
Pink_the_Floyd (Banned) Messages 4,041 Aug 6, 2006 #4 I'm surprised PD didn't bring out the song album like they did with "The sound of Gran Turismo" featuring music used in GT1. BTW: If you're talking about downloading them illegally, then this thread's ready to be closed...
I'm surprised PD didn't bring out the song album like they did with "The sound of Gran Turismo" featuring music used in GT1. BTW: If you're talking about downloading them illegally, then this thread's ready to be closed...
samj_13 Messages 1,069 Messages gtjezard Messages sj11393 Aug 6, 2006 #5 I never meant that kind of thing, I was just wondering what he meant by "Need some GT4 music."
Michael88 Messages 5,235 Nicest part of hell Aug 6, 2006 #6 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006GAZYE/sr=8-9/qid=1154896689/ref=sr_1_9/102-0646598-6694542?ie=UTF8 And PM.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006GAZYE/sr=8-9/qid=1154896689/ref=sr_1_9/102-0646598-6694542?ie=UTF8 And PM.