need TVR Cabrera Speed 12 and Saleen S7 '02

United States
Miami,FL
AnJ_Monster
If you have this car ill be more than happy to make a deal here are the cars im offering,
PSN :AnJ_Monster

-BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V spec N1 base '00
-RUF CTR2 '96
-Aston Martin Vanquish '04
-RUF RGT '00
-RUF 3400S '00
-Shelby GT350R '65
-Opera Performance 350z '04
-Lancer Evolution Super Rally car '03
-BMW 2002 Turbo '73
-Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
-AEM S2000 0/0/0
-Ferrari California '08
-Camaro '69 Racing Modification
-Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 0/0/0
-DeLorean S2 '04
-Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
-Opera Performance 350z '04
-Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
-Buick Special
-Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
-Maserati Gran Turismo
-Lotus Elise 111R EM '04
-Honda ARTA NSX '06
-Viper SRT10 ACR '08
-Jaguar XKR COUPE '10
-Ferrari 512BB '76
-Oullim Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04

Last edited:
Speed 12 (black or white - your choice) both 0/0/0 brand new in ticket form..

Is your GT350 Shelby 0/0/0 - new - or used with miles? If new, we have a deal. I can trade immediately.

i got the shelby from the used dealership but i have a car restoration ticket , basically 1/0/0 ,hope that dosent make the car less of value. And the color of the TVR really dosent matter

Deal.

I suppose I should amend my "immediately." The Olympics are on, work tomorrow until the evening. Is a late Sunday trade ok? Responding to FR's or sending FR's has to wait until the Olympics are turned off as well.

Sure man, Tmmrw sounds nice , And your sending first right? im sorry its just ive had a bad experience.:nervous:

oh and i respond to FR's immediately

I'd be happy to send first sir. FR late tonight or early Sunday am. Would you like it DLC painted or stock paint?

It is here is a pic

picture.php

earliest i can trade is 15th

I'd Hate to do this, but if your looking for the Saleen before the 15th, I have a Drag tuned one in Pink I'd trade ya. Only if ya need it tho, if not then go ahead n trade cord

I mean ill still do the deal with cording, but what other cars do you have? oh and what car are you interested in?

Ive got Several Supra's, Ford GT No stripes. a few GTR MNP III's with the Midnight Purp III paint. and 1-2 of the MNP II's. Silverado Concepts. Dodge SRT4's. Nissan Bluebird. Lime green, White, and Blue Cuda's. W12 Nardo Concept(not sure if trade-able). Several RUF's. All are from UCD so have miles, or tunes. alot of em are stock from dealer though as well

If interested in any, I'd like to have that buick special :) If not, then no prob

Ruf CTR2
Mobil 1 NSX

Post your offer :)

(My free date is 17 /18th)

Thanks

EDIT : Only have TVR :nervous:

Last edited:
Going to have to work some today. Speed 12 sent Sunday evening at the earliest, Mon am at the latest. Cheers, Bryan

I have about 40 tradeable 0/0/0 cars but I'm away from my PS3 at the moment. Did you get the Ford GT No Stripe from the previous page's trade or did that get usurped by a later deal like the Speed 12? Cheers, Bryan

Latest Posts

Back