NEMESIS Night Slide | Full Track Tandems | Click For Details!

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 67 comments
NEM_banner-GTP1.jpg

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - About

Team NEMESIS created the "Night Slide" event as a means to get the Gran Turismo drifters and GTPlanet drifters together on a weekly basis for tandems and to help players get better at GT6 drifting. The Night Slide event has been occurring every other Thursday night for over a year now and everyone who has attended a Night Slide has said it was the "most fun they had online with Gran Turismo."

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - Why Should You Join?

The Night Slide event typically attracts many of the best Gran Turismo drifters from various teams every other week. Gran Turismo drifters know that the NEMESIS Night Slide room will challenge their skills and also help them get better with tandem drifting. This is an open lobby where you can test and tune your new cars, chat with other Gran Turismo drifters/teams, and do some replays for our avid Gran Turismo photographers.

Additionally, we will occasionally produce a video for our Youtube channel called the "Night Slide Chronicles" that is created from the replays that we run at each event.

Many of the players use mics so be ready to hear jokes and people having a good time! We do NOT like egos or trash talking. This is an open lobby for people to learn, practice, and have a good time!

If these words are not enough to encourage you to join - check out the NEMESIS Night Slide promo video!

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - Times and Rules

You can find the Night Slide room every other Thursday (every two weeks) night at 10pm PST (-8 GMT). The room WILL have the "NEMESIS" name in the title - so look for that. Unfortunately there are only 16 slots available and if you are unable to get in - keep trying as people are always coming and going during the event.

The rules for the room are very simple: respect everyone in the room, check all egos before joining the lobby, and most of all HAVE FUN. Any violators to these rules WILL be kicked from the room (HINT: we enjoy kicking people out).

We look forward to seeing you out on the track and enjoying epic tandems!

NEM_nightSlide_flyer_ABSENT2.jpg

Can I have a trial im online now

Can I have a trial im online now
I think you're looking for our team thread . This thread is for our weekly (very inconsistently as of late lol) tandem lobby that we host.

That said, we don't really do try outs, or anything like that. We like to get to know people very well before even considering offering an invite (talking months to years here).

We're always on the lookout for new people to slide with though, so don't hesitate to drift with us if you catch us in a lobby (somewhat difficult to do these days, as real life obligations have scattered us to the wind of late :(...but we're still around :) )

I think you're looking for our team thread . This thread is for our weekly (very inconsistently as of late lol) tandem lobby that we host.

That said, we don't really do try outs, or anything like that. We like to get to know people very well before even considering offering an invite (talking months to years here).

We're always on the lookout for new people to slide with though, so don't hesitate to drift with us if you catch us in a lobby (somewhat difficult to do these days, as real life obligations have scattered us to the wind of late :(...but we're still around :) )
Okay I'm online now so if you want add me and I'll join u show you what I'm like sliding X_iCaM_X

Back