NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
it sure is Thursday!

That means... Night Slide is ON again tonight.

Here are a couple of pictures from our VIP open lobby last Tuesday.

(I haven't gone through all the replays so please bear w/ me since there aren't that many photos i can post yet).

See you on the track!

10_NEMESIS_FLYER_NightSlideCaption_5.jpg

10_NEMESIS_FLYER_NightSlideCaption_1.jpg

10_NEMESIS_FLYER_NightSlideCaption_4.jpg

10_NEMESIS_FLYER_NightSlideCaption_3.jpg

10_NEMESIS_FLYER_NightSlideCaption_2.jpg

Night Slide will be an open event tonight. NO race cars and/or 4wd cars will be permitted (certain LM's ok) on track at any time.

The room fills quickly so be quick on the draw to enter!

Great pictures 86!, i really like the one with me an DGambino :)

Here are some quick pictures i took from that night.

2eg61jk.jpg

2v0bjac.jpg

9fnvas.jpg

29dts7n.jpg

33wkylh.jpg

vh9eub.jpg

302cqc3.jpg

2ly3b0k.jpg

dxfq4z.jpg

9h1bgg.jpg

vniaky.jpg

9j0iaa.jpg

And i dont know if you guys noticed but this is why i might had spun out a couple of times (to tired to remember if i did :lol:)

2ntlh1l.jpg

But well thats why VIP is about! :D

Great tandem with most of you guys, i had a lot of fun.. i know the pictures are crappie but im seriously tired to take good ones :lol: just wanted to share with everyone :), awesome time with Nemesis as always. I Would love to be there tonight but like i said im ridiculously tired...

Last edited:
nice shots OJ. too bad you can't make it to the lobby tonight but there's always Tuesday ;)

Psssh what are you talking about.. Those pics are awesome! Hopefully you figure out your internet/ps3 issues :/

ps. I just noticed that we had a good variety of VIP cars represented!!

Nice pics OJ. That last lap at deep forest was sick, I could hear that big Beamer growlin behind me the whole time. I got a great pic of your camber too lol...looks like your rear wheel may be broken lol. I'll upload them soon.

double post for update on thread:

Night Slide was filled to max capacity right off the bat and continued on through the night (or early morning for some of you).

Thank you to everyone who came out last night. Another fun session in the books.

Happy Friday.

11_NightSlide_captions_17.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_16.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_15.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_7.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_6.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_5.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_4.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_3.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_2a.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_1a.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_14.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_13.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_12.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_11.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_10.jpg

11_NightSlide_captions_9.jpg

Omfg great pics E! Defitely one of your best sets, lots of creative camera angles. Last night was killer, so much action!

I bought and tuned a 135i cause I always saw you NEMESIS guys rockin them, and holy balls is it ever good! Can't wait until next week.

twitcher
Omfg great pics E! Defitely one of your best sets, lots of creative camera angles. Last night was killer, so much action!

I bought and tuned a 135i cause I always saw you NEMESIS guys rockin them, and holy balls is it ever good! Can't wait until next week.

The 135i is my comp whore! I love it and its angle! The fact i can get and maintain a tandem mear inches from someone and have such control makes it my number 1 pick!

The 135i is my comp whore! I love it and its angle! The fact i can get and maintain a tandem mear inches from someone and have such control makes it my number 1 pick!

You're not the only one :sly:

I like the pic with me (black fd) and oj,s nsx nice pics 86

i knew i had some pics of you and oj somewhere. i had to get a RedSuns tandem in some of these pics!

thanks so much twitch. im a fan of your work too!

E.

Remember Tuesdays are themed so if you have any ideas.. let us know!

thanks.

teamNEMESIS.

Nice pictures twitch! I'm always waiting to check out the Night Slide pics. I should be able to participate in next Tuesday's event!! I'm debating on getting on the G27 today, see how I feel.

PS: Whats Tuesdays nights theme??

Nice coverage Twitch! Im loving those pics. such realism in your angles... especially you hanging out in the trees to take some of these shots lol.

We will be doing Matsuri Missiles tonight guys!!

86 will have a new flyer up in a bit guys to promote the event. Look forward to drifting with you guys!

hey guys very new to the forum but what does it take to get into this looks like a great crowd of people. i just got my wheel about 2 months ago picking it up very fast just wanted to throw myself out there.

hey guys very new to the forum but what does it take to get into this looks like a great crowd of people. i just got my wheel about 2 months ago picking it up very fast just wanted to throw myself out there.

Anybody can show up. Make sure you get there fast becuase it fulls up fast.

Dope pic's twitch! I like how they look realistic.

See you guys later tonight!

Sup ja i see you lurking! lol

I'm not going to say I'm coming, but then again, I won't say I'm not coming either. Call it, "a game time decision" :sly:

Latest Posts

Back