NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Night Slide is now OPEN!

1472-6118-3658-4755-4123

Put some tape over those headlights and zip tie that bumper back on. it's matsuri time!

Sorry I ducked out early. Couldn't see a lot of people and they said I was lagging hard. Apparently 4 computers and an xbox doesn't help connection, who knew? :-P

Another great session last night guys. Some of those "first turn with 16 drift cars" were hilarious...pure chaos! See ya Thur 👍

Great runs last night to all that participated in last night's teamNEMESIS Night Slide!

Always good to see fresh new drivers as well as our regulars frequent our lobbies.

Without you guys this couldnt be possible. Thank you!

I apologize for the delay of the pictures today. I left my flash drive @ home since i was rushing out the door so I will edit and upload later on this evening.

E.

i had some good photos to put up too! boo.

Last edited:
Yeah i had a great time last night/this morning suzuka circuit in the rain was interesting XD glad i could make it.

Yeah i had a great time last night/this morning suzuka circuit in the rain was interesting XD glad i could make it.

This is what we were hoping to accomplish by putting these rooms together. A room where people can have a good time and get some good practice. Plus we will post pictures up and you may just see yourself in the pics (BONUS)!!

See you guys Thursday night!

Fun time as usual last night. I was a bit tired so sorry for the sloppy drifts haha.

ClubmanStageRoute5_5.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_6.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_7.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_9.jpg

Fun time as usual last night. I was a bit tired so sorry for the sloppy drifts haha.

ClubmanStageRoute5_6.jpg

:drool:

this pic is fresh to death.

glad you could join us out there rain or shine. we like to mix it up on Tuesday's and Thursdays are full throttle nights w/ plenty of good tandem driving. we'll see you out there on thursday!

Another great session last night guys. Some of those "first turn with 16 drift cars" were hilarious...pure chaos! See ya Thur 👍

they sure were twitch. i was watching the replay on tsukuba and it was madness to see everyone trying to attack that hairpin w/ their own styles. priceless.

always good times in the Night Slide lobby!

A few shots from Tues

ClubmanStageRoute5_8.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_7.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2.jpg

And a few laughs from Tues

ClubmanStageRoute5_5.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_6.jpg

I like to call this little sequence "When Good Things Go Bad"

Ya, lookin good boys!!
ClubmanStageRoute5.jpg

OH NOES!!
ClubmanStageRoute5_1.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_2.jpg

Ya, missiles indeed...
ClubmanStageRoute5_3.jpg

hell ya twitch.

SICK SHOTS!

I LOVE the train shot you got of everyone. EPIC.

Here's my take on things.

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_2.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_3.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_4.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_5.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_6.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_7.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_8.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_9.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_10.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_11.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_12.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_13.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_14.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_15.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_16.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_17.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_18.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_19.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_20.jpg

13_NightSlide__NEWMatsuri_21.jpg

NOW OPEN!

Room#: 1472-6399-9009-5380-9894

Bring your A game because its going to be another fun open track night w/ teamNEMESIS!

Night Slide is ON tonight... so keep your eyes peeled for the room number. Or, if youre online, look out for the Night Slide open Lobby by teamNEMESIS.

See you on the track!

14_NEM_Flyer_1.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, things were of the chain last night. I think this great 'event' you guys are putting on is the hottest thing comin out of the GTP drift forums right now. A big thanks to all the NEMESIS guys for the good work! I feel myself getting better each week, just from being able to chill with y'all and learn from some of the best.

On a side note, I heard a tornado touched down near H-town...hope you weren't affected Kodi (you are the one that's from Houston right? Lol).

Last edited:
Yea. Im fine thanks for your concern. I just woke up so i haven't heard about any tornadoes.

So you're telling me that I heard about the this tornado before you, even though I live all the way up in Canada? Haha, maybe you should look out your window and see if your neighbor's trailer is still there...I kid I kid lol.

twitcher
So you're telling me that I heard about the this tornado before you, even though I live all the way up in Canada? Haha, maybe you should look out your window and see if your neighbor's trailer is still there...I kid I kid lol.

Lol for,your info I live in a house. lol

Once again, things were of the chain last night. I think this great 'event' you guys are putting on is the hottest thing comin out of the GTP drift forums right now. A big thanks to all the NEMESIS guys for the good work! I feel myself getting better each week, just from being able to chill with y'all and learn from some of the best.

We appreciate the kind words sir Twitcher_6. You have definitely earned a spot in our Night Slide lobby for being a loyalist since the beginning and its nice to know that we can put something on for the community that makes them want to come back every week.

Thank you and thank you to everyone who comes out to Night Slide every week. Without you guys, this thread / open lobby couldn't go on.

Here's a little coverage from last night's free run.

Happy Friday.

15_nightslide_captions_11.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_10.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_7.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_8.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_6.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_5.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_2.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_1a.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_3.jpg

15_nightslide_captions_4.jpg

yea these tues. & thrus. nite drift rooms are rad. helps me practice good tandemz...

cool cars, cool guys, yep all dat.

ps. cool pics too (me in the gts-r :))

Nice pics guys and awsome tandems last night/this morning. i feel like i was doing alot better still need to get the hang of the wheel i feel noobish XD still after almost 2 months of practice i think im doing damn good. ^^^^that black BMW Z4M coupe is my new favorite drift car at the moment ^^^^

Last edited:
Back