NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
NEM_openlobby2.jpg

Tuesday is upon us again. That only means one thing - NEMESIS Slide Night is on!

So far the turnouts have been more than what we have expected and we want to keep the ball rolling through the new year with our open lobby. our invite extends to anyone who is looking to push their limits, get tips from other tuners and to get together as a community.

Hope to see you there!

We are considering having some kind of limitation tonight (420hp)... But nothing is set in stone as of yet...

ROOM OPEN EARLY!!

1472-6118-3615-5260-4207

come by. drift w/ teamNEMESIS & friends!!

Man that was sick last night
I also posted a video in the video section under Smokes videos
Im gunna be there like every tuesday!!

awesome session last night! its been a while to see 16 people in an organized lobby just chillin and having fun

thank you all to those who participated last night. you guys are definitely track masters. i was fortunate to have a replay to work with and took a few snaps from last night.

enjoy.

dont forget! lobby opens again TOMORROW!

NEM_nightSlide_photo1A.jpg

NEM_nightSlide_photo2.jpg

NEM_nightSlide_photo3.jpg

NEM_nightSlide_photo4.jpg

NEM_nightSlide_photo5.jpg

NEM_nightSlide_photo6.jpg

NEM_nightSlide_photo7.jpg

hehe im in two of them hehe
I rememer getting close to jimmy but I don't remeber the other one haha
Amazing pictures for what you had to work with
I was going to sift through it but there was just way to much smoke and too many people so I didn't really think there was much there
But I guess I was wrong!!

Thursday night! Get your cars tuned, paint prepped and rims color matched for tonight's throw down in the NEMESIS Slide Night lobby. Tuesday had good tandems (like usual) and we pick up where we left off... TODAY!

NEM_openlobbyThurs01262012.jpg

VBelieve or not, I'm gonna make this event too... Yeeeehaaaaaa

No 420hp limit guys, you know i like em fast! haha

Back