NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
I should have came, I ended up going afk for like 3 hours haha.. I'll make it Tuesday for sure!

NEM_nightSlide_photoTuesday.jpg

teamNEMESIS Tuesday Night Slide is on tonight so be sure to look out for the lobby because it will probably fill up quick.

See you on the tarmac!

the86d.

that picture is sick eric!

thanks jef. you can thank meandog for gettin' all steezy on the track at GVS.

here are some snaps i took recently from our past open lobby replays.

you can get your photo up here but only if youre in the lobby!

Nightslide_6.jpg

Nightslide_5.jpg

Nightslide_4.jpg

Nightslide_3.jpg

Nightslide_2.jpg

Nightslide_1.jpg

Last edited:
thanks Rov! appreciate the good words my bro.

ROOM NOW OPEN!

teamNEMESIS: CH LOBBY
1472-6399-8966-5887-8745

oh my, awesome pics E! Something about your pics always make it seem like they are from a movie or such an intense moment, so surreal. lol i dunno if that made sense.

fcpmarcus
oh my, awesome pics E! Something about your pics always make it seem like they are from a movie or such an intense moment, so surreal. lol i dunno if that made sense.

thanks boo. <3 lol

TONIGHT! come one come all. We've been running this for a couple of weeks and have had great turn outs every night. join teamNEMESIS and friends on the tarmac for a fun shred session.

see you on the track.

NEM_nightSlide_FLYER02012012.jpg

Here are shots from tuesday night's open lobby.

workn_gambino.jpg

notsure_Who.jpg

bmx_anonymous.jpg

86d_alpaca.jpg

alpacaflip
I'm supposed to be racing tonight, but if the goof doesn't log on; I'll be there.

it's all good. if you can make it just come by. also thanks for the pics in the NEMESIS thread!

I cancelled my dinner reservation with my friends. One of my clients was really impressed with my cooking yesterday, so they doubled their catering order... but that's money :D ! So that means I might be online tonight, depending on how long it will take for me to cook everything.

Come join our lobby tonight and have some fun, chill drift sessions! We are happy to see some regulars continually joining our lobbies. It'll be awesome to see some more new faces and join in the tandems!

Hahahaha I wish, I'm making 4 trays of lasagna and 3 trays of Chicken Marsala. The carbonara, which is the picture I sent you, is way easier to make.

Hahahaha I wish, I'm making 4 trays of lasagna and 3 trays of Chicken Marsala. The carbonara, which is the picture I sent you, is way easier to make.

oh stop it marc! you're making me hungry lol

Tonight was illest 👍

Yea it was Ant!!! It was good to see WSG in the lobby last night!! I had some good tandems with you and Slick! 👍

Bunch of good runs tonight like always!!! :cheers:

Really good runs last night Work!! Hope I wasn't being to aggressive in our tandems last night - just trying to push ya... :sly: Ask 86d about our tandem sessions...

Your skills have stepped up a lot since you joined the team!! You need to get a mic... You know we will buy you a mic if you need one... Just say the word!

another night of epic tandems, amazing driving and good people. we recorded a few videos last night and i only had a chance to briefly go though Deep Forest replay so far. i had a few mins to take some shots and here are a few pics i was able to upload from last night's event.

workn_griffy.jpg

griffy_sideways.jpg

fcp_gunzzz.jpg

2__chaser_action.jpg

thank you for all those who participated in our open lobbies. i have been able to witness some truly amazing drivers snake all throughout the course and glad i have the videos saved to prove it!

Back