NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Well ive got a 599 almost tuned and ready for tonight shes a little bit snappy

Define exotic...like Alfa Romeo 8C, or should I aim higher?

8C is fine. Typically, I am looking for vehicles that aren't seen everyday and hold high value (to society at least) so the 8C definitely qualifies as one of those cars. Im not looking for full race / RM cars. In this type of theme, I would consider your BTR as a good qualifier for tonight's Night Slide. DIFFERENT IS GOOD!

Imagine...

Jaguar XKR
Ferrari 599
RUF BTR

... all in the same drift. :dopey:

The86d
8C is fine. Typically, I am looking for vehicles that aren't seen everyday and hold high value (to society at least) so the 8C definitely qualifies as one of those cars. Im not looking for full race / RM cars. In this type of theme, I would consider your BTR as a good qualifier for tonight's Night Slide. DIFFERENT IS GOOD!

Imagine...

Jaguar XKR
Ferrari 599
RUF BTR

... all in the same drift. :dopey:

Aww snaps I forgot about my BTR...guess I never really thought of it as an exotic before...good to know for future reference

:[ just was the Formula D thread... Get well bro! Hopefully the new meds will help out

My doctor gave me Morphine. :nervous: If this doesn't work, I think I'm in trouble. :scared: This should give everyone an idea of what I have too deal with on a daily basis. :ouch:

My doctor gave me Morphine. If this doesn't work, I think I'm in trouble. This should give everyone an idea of what I have too deal with on a daily basis.

Holy s*** gunz that sucks i really hope things start to get better soon. I dont want to be rude or anything but what exactly happened to you i never caught that story it sounds serious.

Poor bro. :( Get better soon. Hopefully your doc wakes up and says "oh jenkies" (long story) and finds a soution.

Can't wait, got a 599 and an Austin Martin just roarin to go!

Those pics in the photo thread of your F40 are sick E. Never really seen one in white before, that looks tight.

Gunz, I hope those druuugs work for you. Never like hearing about someone in pain. And like Eric said, hopefully your doctor comes up with a solution. Get well soon.

I was in a car accident nearly 3 years ago. Now I'm stuck with this terrible pain in my neck and shoulders for the rest of my life. It's a shame I gotta resort to medication like this, but I really have no other choice. I know a lot of you are concerned about my health, so I thought this would be the best way for you to understand. Once again, I thank everybody for the support.

D-Max
Was my idea not just awesome? :P

Consult me anytime you guys need ideas for a slide :P

lol thanks Jimmy! it worked out nicely. been a minute since I've seen you on bud.

@SR.. good seeing you online w/ us bro. See you on Thursday!

Yeah man my life consists of cars and alcohol at the moment. While it sounds good, It's not :P. Well maybe just a little ;). I'll be around at one point no doubt though so don't worry. I was on with Marc and Kodi for like 30 minutes on monday. Was looking forward to the slide and was gonna make it but I didn't wake up lol :P

That was really fun last night! Good idea D-Max 👍

I'm gonna go look at a few of the replays right now....I think there will be some good ones :)

That was really fun last night! Good idea D-Max 👍

I'm gonna go look at a few of the replays right now....I think there will be some good ones :)

Yea it was fun to get the exotics out!! Great tandem again last night by everyone. I can't wait to see the pics you guys post up!

It's good to finally join in on the fun again. Can't wait for thursday

Good too see you out there E_Dub... We had some good tandems! 👍

Another great lobby this morning every time i join i can see a little bit of improvment from myself its feels good. But i still mess up all the time at the wrong time lol just need to work on being consistent with my drifting. I also need to speed up my hand movements when returning the wheel to center at the end of a drift i tend to snap back alot. Also knowing when to feed the wheel back into the drift after counter steer, if i dont do this right snap back is going to happen. Even my throttle control is lacking timing but every time i join the rooms you guys throw out i can really see a difference in my control of the car.

edit: Its one thing drifting by yourself and getting it right that's when you know you got the basics down. but its completely different drifting in tandem feet from other cars you need alot of control to change your line for someone else in front of you. If you can do that you know your starting to get above average in drifting skill its feels so awesome to be able to tandem with my wheel you have NO IDEA lol

Last edited:
You do really good CJDA9! I have two friends that have wheels, and they don't use them. They said it's too hard, so they don't even try to improve. So I think you are doing amazing.👍

hey guys! great turn out last night.

had a chance to go over one track from last night's open lobby.

enjoy!

24_Exotic_captions_1.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_2.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_3.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_4.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_6.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_5.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_7.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_10.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_11.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_13.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_14.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_15.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_16.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_17.jpg

24_Exotic_captions_18.jpg

Some of you may know that we were interested in doing a little "special feature" within our beloved Night Slide and gave you guys a little preview w/ the Gunz Special entry at Deep Forest going well past the law of physics into the 1st turn.

This next feature did not need a power move to capture my attention. It was just the pure beauty of the machine used and the overall aesthetic that caught my eye so I decided to do a little photo collage of 'er.

enjoy.

E.

Alpacaflip.

alpacaflip_feature_5.jpg

alpacaflip_feature_4.jpg

alpacaflip_feature_7.jpg

alpacaflip_feature_3.jpg

alpacaflip_feature_2.jpg

Thank you again for all the nice things you guys say about the photos. As long as you continue to enjoy them, I will do my best to continue with the editing.

:cheers:

Last edited:
:drool: HOLY BALLS DUDE! :drool: Those pics are beautiful!! Same with the car Alpaca. Your rides always have so much style.

Damn it, how do I follow that up lol? Oh well...here's my pics from Tues.
Rome_10.jpg

Rome_9.jpg

Rome_8.jpg

Rome_7.jpg

Rome_6-1.jpg

Rome_4-1.jpg

Rome_3-1.jpg

Rome_5-1.jpg

Rome_2-1.jpg

Rome_1-1.jpg

Rome-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_12-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_11-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_10-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_9-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_8-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_7-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_6-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_5-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_2-3.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1-4.jpg

DeepForestRaceway-4.jpg

Marc was doin it like a baws out there in that Delorian. He was gettin that underpowered pop can stupid sideways. I like you're style man 👍
DeepForestRaceway_4-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3-2.jpg

LOL awesome pics twitch, thanks!! You made my DMC look good with all those nice cars around me haha. I love the look of E's BTR.

Edit: :drool:
Rome_2-1.jpg

Nice pics guys! Those are some awesome shots of Alpacaflip! Congrats to him 👍

Last edited:
Thanks Marc :) And ya, I agree...E's BTR is full of win! In that colour, it doesn't look as good as a premium, but it looks a step up from the normal standards.

I had so much fun driving my Yellowbird on Tues, I think I'm gonna take it out for a spin again tonight.

Latest Posts

Back