NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Thanks for the kind words E :) The night slide is a awesome scene to be a part of, and it's really helped me improve in all aspects of drifting.

Alpaca, that second shot is really good!!! Those cars looked ANGRY :mad: This is an oober noob question, but which two Silvias are those. I know they're the '96 ones, but they have different front bumpers. Is the one on the left the JDM one?

22_OneMake-Chaser_10.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_6.jpg

....are both of those fcpmarcus? If so, why do you get the only slammed Chaser man?????

And E, those shots are off the chain :bowdown: Looks like you had the same problem I did when taking them....it's tough to stop lol. The action shots are top notch as always, but you really nailed those group shots. Really captured the moment well. Like I told you, I still wanna get a chance to shoot 16 cars in a one make event. We'll have to make sure it happens next time.

Worked like a madman today to be able to make an appearance tonight...we'll see how long I last though lol. Talk to y'all soon :D

This is the kind of vibes i get when in the night slide lobby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEZ3J5jqFE
you guys are truly a great crowd events like night slide is what the gtp drifting community needs.

remember everyone the 1st rule of drifting is to drift with a smile. :D

hope to see you guys tonight

lol What just happened? I saw a bunch of cars doing the shuffle at the end of the track while half us waited to go..

Thanks for the fun! Glad i made it in, hope i can do it again soon.

Ps. I better see my supra in some awesome pics!! (For the half a lap i did good in) :lol:

👍

22_OneMake-Chaser_10.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_6.jpg

....are both of those fcpmarcus? If so, why do you get the only slammed Chaser man?????

Haha yup, that is me! It's probably my suspension setup that makes it more slammed than it really is. Not only is it near the lowest ride height setting, but my spring rates is probably set at the lowest in the rear. So going fast into a corner will make the car squat, which equates to wheels TUCKING haha.

I actually changed the look of my chaser during the night. Before it had no wing and isotope green CE28s. As we were setting up our chasers well into Night Slide, I added the wing back and changed to white Prodrives :D

Last edited:
Ya I figured it was your suspension settings (who doesn't like a nice soft rear end that squats wells? Haha). I just thought it was funny cause a one point we were talking about how you can't get the chaser low enough (visually).

That was a great turn out last night. Lots of new faces, and lots of teams represented. I just wish I wasn't so tired from work (won't lie, and ganja XD). I was taking some really long blinks and doin the head bob during that first race lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend...cee you next tuesday :)

^^^ Fixed that for ya Pac :) Nice pictures btw bro!! ;)
[/QUOTE]

Gunz you're confusing me now lol. I was asking alpaca about the two white s-chassis shot at GVS (previous page). I think that's what he was referring to at the top of the post.

Really great shots Alpaca 👍!!!!! A ring mini was the only replay I was there for last night, but man was that track ever packed...and packed with some big names from GTP. Like I said before, it was nice to see so many new people out.

That was the first time drifting with a few of you...hopefully the first of many :) you'll have to excuse my rather crappy driving last night though, as I was definitely falling asleep at the wheel (er ds3...gotta stop playin myself lol)

Gunz you're confusing me now lol. I was asking alpaca about the two white s-chassis shot at GVS (previous page). I think that's what he was referring to at the top of the post.

my mistake lol.. :P

Last edited:
I'm being ripped apart from the inside waiting for E's pictures to show. Haha :crazy: Hurryy!!!! :D

————▲—————▲—

————————————

———▼—————▼——

—Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————

Make it rain....
the pics i mean hopefully someone will know what this is...... lol

been playing to much ocarina of time.....

————▲—————▲—

————————————

———▼—————▼——

—Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————

Make it rain....
the pics i mean hopefully someone will know what this is...... lol

been playing to much ocarina of time.....

Haha.. That game was siiick! I hear ya tho, I'm dyin' here :lol:

Sorry for the delay but I am working on getting the photos up by TODAY. I've been a bit busy this weekend so I haven't had a chance to edit photos. I'll get them posted in here as soon as possible.

There was a lot of good action this past Thursday w/ a variety of team and independent drivers in attendance. Thank you to everyone showing love and being at Night Slide. YOU guys are the fuel for this vehicle and w/o you we can't run!

Thanks to the teams the rolled out w/ us on Thursday:

Prodigy
Drop5
Team Burst
Kyoki
RedSuns
NEMESIS

Bringing the community together one team at a time!

Don't worry about it E, real life>video games. Do what you do bro, we can wait. :D BTW, your welcome! I think I speak for everyone when I say, "We enjoy being there".

Here they are... finally.

Everyone in the Night Slide lobby was laying down some serious tracks and had the pleasure of shooting these photos of you guys.

Enjoy.

23_NightSlideOpenRun_1.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_2.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_3.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_4.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_5.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_6.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_7.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_8.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_9.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_10.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_11.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_12.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_13.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_14.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_15.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_17.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_18.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_19.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_20.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_22.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_23.jpg

The BEAST run by none other than SixSpeedSidewayz. I had to do a special insert of this set because after watching the replay, this had to be documented. Great run!

23_NightSlideOpenRun_24.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_25.jpg

23_NightSlideOpenRun_26.jpg

Amazing pictures once again E. Those pics of my S14 are so sick... If you didn't just make this avatar for me, I'd be using one of those lol.. I can't wait for tuesday.. these nights get more insane as the days go by. 👍

PS: The pictures of my S14 gave me an Idea. Since you did a "special" highlight, why not do that every week?? Who ever does the most, insane drifting, gets the "Highlight, Of The Night!" Think about it ;) IMO, its a great Idea :D

xGuNzABLaZiNx
Amazing pictures once again E. Those pics of my S14 are so sick... If you didn't just make this avatar for me, I'd be using one of those lol.. I can't wait for tuesday.. these nights get more insane as the days go by. 👍

thank you. it gives me a reason to use my creativity and keep me knowing how to mess around in photoshop. :)

Sorry for the delay but I am working on getting the photos up by TODAY. I've been a bit busy this weekend so I haven't had a chance to edit photos. I'll get them posted in here as soon as possible.

There was a lot of good action this past Thursday w/ a variety of team and independent drivers in attendance. Thank you to everyone showing love and being at Night Slide. YOU guys are the fuel for this vehicle and w/o you we can't run!

Thanks to the teams the rolled out w/ us on Thursday:

Prodigy
Drop5
Team Burst
Kyoki
RedSuns
NEMESIS

Bringing the community together one team at a time!

Always a pleasure drifting with you guys, never a dull moment! 👍

Here they are... finally.

Everyone in the Night Slide lobby was laying down some serious tracks and had the pleasure of shooting these photos of you guys.

Enjoy.

23_NightSlideOpenRun_2.jpg

Awesome pic! I forgot to save the replay and assumed no one would take a pic of my choco S13. :crazy:

Back