NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
I have something special this week to go along with the pictures, I hope you guys like it, just trying to keep you guys on your toes!! 👍👍

Hey guys here is my coverage of last week’s night slide meet. I decided to take the photos early when I had time, they are all edited pictures. I might have done too much editing but hope you guys like them. :D

nightslide001.jpg

nightslide003.jpg

nightslide002.jpg

nightslide006z.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

Now for the special part I was talking about… As some of you might remember I was taking footage last week. This is my first tandem drifting video to be uploaded to YouTube and my first real try at editing a video. All footage was taken from last week’s night slide!!!

This is also kind of special to me as I directed the song in this video. A good friend of mine has been helping me out a lot with music for my videos, this is the first time I have ever been involved in the process of making music.

Catch you guys on the track at night slide!!! 👍👍

Great pics Pac and CJ!!

The video and music worked well together CJ! Well done bro!

I watched it twice. 👍

Thanks gam! :dopey:

I will try to get more people in the next video, But I have to wait until my friend makes his next song to start recording footage.

Sick video CJ! I'm impressed that you got it so quickly after last week's NS. You keep gettin better with that wheel 👍

The pictures look great too!

a bit of coverage from the last couple of night slides. this was all i had edited up to this point so please enjoy these in the meantime. i did as best as i could to get everyone in the photos so my apologies if you aren't in here.
-e.

nightslide_bmw_12.jpg

nightslide_bmw_2.jpg

nightslide_bmw_3.jpg

nightslide_bmw_4.jpg

nightslide_bmw_5.jpg

nightslide_bmw_8.jpg

nightslide_bmw_7.jpg

nightslide_bmw_9.jpg

nightslide_bmw_11.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_1.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_2.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_3.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_6.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_7.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_9.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_4.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_10.jpg

nightslide_OPENRUN_11.jpg

Great shots E!!! I love how you have all the BMW theme nights shots...and the first three shots of the open run set are of BMWs as well lol.

Hey Mate, thank you for the yesterday session on your lobby, it was pretty fun and i could learn a lot with you man... regards !!!

You're welcome Funk, I had a good time too!! You're making great progress. Like I said earlier, tandem drifting is a whole different animal compared to solo drifting.

If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to ask. I'm probably not the best guy on the team to answer really technical questions, but I will try my best (or I'll at least point you in the right direction).

One last thing (gonna be kind of anal here, sorry), this thread is just for our weekly open lobby called the NEMESIS Night Slide...rezgular team related posts belong in our team thread, found here: teamNEMESIS

Back