NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Sweet photos man

Great shots E! Hope to see you guys Thursday; but I doubt I will..:(

Great shots E!!! I love how you have all the BMW theme nights shots...and the first three shots of the open run set are of BMWs as well lol.

i didnt think anyone was going to notice the transition but tried to keep it as smooth as possible! thanks for noticing J!

Awesome pics E!

Epic shots E!!!

Epic pics.

I love them all!!

thank you guys for the compliments. i am hardly able to make it to the Night Slides, so I wanted to make sure i put something worth posting for you guys to enjoy.

Its Thursday yay! Tonight will be a normal night slide. I hope to see you guys on the track to night.

Thursday whoop whoop!!! Hope to see all your friendly faces (err, grills...?) on track tonight :D Remember, the room fills up fast so get in early....and if you can't get in right away, keep trying, as people are always coming and going.

I'm finally gonna stay up till 1 a.m. even though I have school tomorrow just so I can make it haha

It's been too long. :D 👍

IT'S THURSDAY!!! :dopey:

Here is my coverage of last weeks night slide, they are all edited pictures hope you guys like them!

nightsldie006.jpg

nightsldie007.jpg

nightsldie008.jpg

nightsldie001.jpg

nightsldie005.jpg

nightsldie002.jpg

nightsldie004.jpg

nightsldie009.jpg

nightsldie003.jpg

I might not be able to get on for night slide tonight so I hope everyone has a good time if I cant make it. 👍👍

Sick pictures CJ! You're getting really good with the camera! Your shots are looking really crisp, and they all have a great sense of speed and action 👍

Last edited:
wish i was there for tonight's Night Slide but i am sure one of our teammates will have some coverage of the night.

hope everyone had fun @ our weekly Night Slide event!

E.

What a great night!! I'd have to say that was one of the funnest Night Slides in recent memory. It was great to see so many familiar names from GTP; YOU guys are what makes the Night Slide so awesome. Thank you all for coming :cheers:

Had awesome tandems with too many people to name, but gotta send a shout out to both Krack_a_Mud and Dakd_Driftninja...You Aussies go hard, love driftin' with you guys!! It was good to see Rov back in action at a NS as well.

I haven't done much photo coverage of the NS lately, but since both CJ and E were MIA, I'll take a turn this week. Pics should be up in a few days :)

What a great night!! I'd have to say that was one of the funnest Night Slides in recent memory. It was great to see so many familiar names from GTP; YOU guys are what makes the Night Slide so awesome. Thank you all for coming :cheers:

Had awesome tandems with too many people to name, but gotta send a shout out to both Krack_a_Mud and Dakd_Driftninja...You Aussies go hard, love driftin' with you guys!! It was good to see Rov back in action at a NS as well.

I haven't done much photo coverage of the NS lately, but since both CJ and E were MIA, I'll take a turn this week. Pics should be up in a few days :)

glad things went well tonight and youre right.. those Aussies go hard in the paint! Dakd / Krack are always go in on whatever track were on. good drifting partners...

cant wait to see the coverage!

I second this Twitch... Night Slide was a blast last night!!

I was surprised to see so many people from GTP show up and everyone was having fun! Hell, I don't think we had to kick anyone last night and THAT is a rarity. :sly:

This is what the GTP drift scene should be about - having fun and tandems that make you say "damn that was sick!"

👍👍👍

Had a blast last night guys always fun driving with you all! Gam you stress me out lol you and your dtd action is intense! That's for pushing me guys I love my improvement since coming back. Work thanks for always killing it you rock on that wheel and I can't wait to see you run the next comp I have a feeling your due!

Always great running with the fellas of NEM 👍 Haven't had to drift like that in awhile so I'll need to get more practice in haha

NEMESIS Night Slide
01 November 2012

...here we go :sly:

Night Slide, 01 Nov '12 by Twitch85, on Flickr

Shout-out to Team Blackout again for the outstanding Toscana track!!​

Toscana (Tarmac) by Twitch85, on Flickr

Dirt Drop!!!

Hope you enjoyed :) See ya next week!

Damn, those are some awesome pictures! Wish I could have stayed around longer, was a fun time, need to try and more more in future!

Those are epic. Good to see your work twitch!

Last edited:
NIIIICE PICS!!!! sorry I couldn't make it looks like I missed out on some amazing tandems, my bro flew in on the first of the month he is going to be here for a couple weeks. 👍 Hope I can make it next week.

Back