NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Maybe we will miraculously make a joint return to the nightslide! :P

Also, I do try with my comments sometimes haha :P

I thought it was just natural. :lol: Anyway, If you join in, i'll attempt to remove the rust from my Chaser. :D

Guess what everyone! Tonight is special because we are doing a themed night. Tonight will be missile madness. So bring out your missiles tonight and have a blast. See y'all on the track.

k0di
Guess what everyone! Tonight is special because we are doing a themed night. Tonight will be missile madness. So bring out your missiles tonight and have a blast. See y'all on the track.

Awww i wanted to use my FT86 depending on if i can make it.

Nooooooo :(. I've had an itch to do missiles for a while, but I can't make it tonight. Hope you guys have fun though...I wanna see some smashes up bumpers fo sho!

i should be home for this so i can get some replays of our missile night. i have a couple of missiles that need a bit of work.

The86d
i should be home for this so i can get some replays of our missile night. i have a couple of missiles that need a bit of work.

Yay. Hope you make it.

NEMESIS Missile Night is up! Yes that's right, we are bring back our themed night for today :D

Room number: 1472-6118-4130-9224-9433

Come join up, the lobby fills up quickly!!

Great time tonight guys. Damb Gambinos transmission setting is amazing he was pressing me hard. Sorry about bumping into any of you and messing up some great corners, my silvias do have a ton of grip so in thr corners I'm fast and gain to quick if not careful. But great runs with u all.

Great time tonight guys. Dam Gambinos transmission setting is amazing he was pressing me hard. Sorry about bumping into any of you and messing up some great corners, my silvias do have a ton of grip so in thr corners I'm fast and gain to quick if not careful. But great runs with u all.

LOL!!! Thanks Push... My little s13 does have some "umph" for a car with only 395 hp!!

We had a good turnout last night for Missiles and the for the most part everyone that showed up had skills! We had some good players from Taiwan and Russia show up which was cool. Thanks to everyone who did make it!

Now can I get back to my precious M3? My Precious!! :sly:

I am jacked my internet was cutting up i wanted and tried to join but kept disconecting but i will be ther next time for sure thats the most fun i had in a whlie last time and its nice to get allong with everyone i got mad respect for gam b and the rest of his team i just wish people would stay off my team thread and i wouldn't be wondering around.:sly:👍

Gam and his m3....hhmmmm....yeah....uuummm... nope got nothing tht can pull away from that glitch freak of nature tuned M3.LoL.

It's cause Gam is a haxor! Lol jk. But damn, I missed missiles AND an apperience by Saito himself...that makes me a sad panda :( Hopefully you can pop into another night slide in the near future bro!

Gam and his m3....hhmmmm....yeah....uuummm... nope got nothing tht can pull away from that glitch freak of nature tuned M3.LoL.

It's cause Gam is a haxor!

Thanks guys for compliments! I have spent so much time tuning my baby that its crazy. I'm still making slight tweaks here and there to it to make sure I am getting the most out of it.

I wish PD would stop putting out lame cars like BRZ and give me a M3 Sedan!! Oh that reminds me, I have to go send a complaint to them about the engine and/or tire sounds disappearing after a track change... 💡

See YOU later!

Yo everyone knows IT'S THURSDAY!!! :dopey:

Sorry for the lack of pictures guys I was finally able to make it last week so here are some pictures!!!

nightslide006.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

nightslide003.jpg

nightslide002.jpg

nightslide001.jpg

Catch you guys on the track!!! 👍👍

DGambino1
Thanks guys for compliments! I have spent so much time tuning my baby that its crazy. I'm still making slight tweaks here and there to it to make sure I am getting the most out of it.

I wish PD would stop putting out lame cars like BRZ and give me a M3 Sedan!! Oh that reminds me, I have to go send a complaint to them about the engine and/or tire sounds disappearing after a track change... 💡

See YOU later!
Wowowo....hold up up..I'm the 4door whore.lmao. I wish they put out all the 4doors from the older m3 to the new.the nissan 4doors and toyota mark 2 and others. I then would only wish for deep dish rims.lol.

Also sorry I'm unable to show tonight I have to finish important tattoo designs for tomorrow. I know its always a fun time with Nemesis. See you all soon.

Great Drifting. Got to test out the BRZ in some tandems. Still dissapointed about the power. Ill be posting some pics later.

EDIT: PICS (might take more at a later time)

8058567335_a61b746c47_z.jpg

8060909372_9e82f01185_z.jpg

8058566939_0a0a7f87a3_z.jpg

Last edited:
:drool:Mean epic shots bro. I've all ways enjoied your work. Keep it up:tup:

Back