NES S4 LMP & GT3

Yep, mine works fine too. Unfortunate, but for a real round we would obviously get hold of a non corrupted one quite easily.
I'll have to check out the variable camera setting, i'm sure you're right. I was going to do more producing of the angles and stuff, but it's a learning curve. There's quite a lot going on when you are recording like this.
And yep, we need to use the race info more. We didn't know what tyres people were on either.

There are currently 3 drivers still on the 'Free Agents' list on post #3 of this thread. Any current single entries, I strongly encourage you to look at this list and maybe contact these drivers about a potential seat. You will need 2 drivers if you are to stand any chance in the Teams Championships! :D

just may not be able to make this Sunday's race due to my 3 month psn membership running out and won't be able to afford it. Dang i'm mad :banghead:

just may not be able to make this Sunday's race due to my 3 month psn membership running out and won't be able to afford it. Dang i'm mad :banghead:
Now that I think about it, I don't know when my annual membership runs out. Did you get a warning in advance from PSN that your membership was expiring?

Now that I think about it, I don't know when my annual membership runs out. Did you get a warning in advance from PSN that your membership was expiring?
I did cause my brother mistake-fully pressed into psn plus and then one week later it's gone :/

I bought the 1 year cause it was 20% off
Best businesses ever
Do any of you have sometimes feel the lobby is very slow to start even in the build up of the start of race???

Hi everyone, just wanted to announce that I will be running the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP and the Peugeot VGT for the rest of the season. It would be great if I could get an Am division driver to run in both classes for the team :D

Hello,

I'm signed up to drive substitute for Nilsemann tomorrow (Sunday 9/8/18) in Gr3. Is there a Discord I should join? I looked through the first post and did not see something. I have just connected with @offapple on PSN.

My PSN is the same as my username here: JustTurnLeft.

It's raceday! The first race for championship points is here at last. Pros in LMP's, Amateurs in GT3's. If all entries could confirm their attendance it would be much appreciated. Hope to see you all later today! :D

Thank you to everyone who showed up for Round 1 race 1 today! Will try and update the standings and such as soon as I have the time. If you have any incidents you want to report, please message me directly through PSN! :D

Great race everybody, just wanted to explain why I was so peeved post race.

I know it's a very long way off yet, but, next season we need to thinking carefully about a calendar where multiclass will consistently not face the issues of having to trail behind far slower cars through complexes of corners, at le mans the only place where that's an issue is the final two chicanes, at Monza it's most of the corners, whilst trying to stay ahead of Joe I had to trail behind two gt's twice through Ascari and it cost me about 8 seconds across both incidents, it's nobody's fault just it really really killed any hopes of me being able to hold Joe off, which at the time does wonders for your morale and general triggered state.

The other thing was I genuinely had 0 luck with the gt's as it was, past the first 15 minutes I had no clean passes, every single one was into a braking zone or halfway through a corner, again nobody's fault and not much we could do about it just explaining why i was annoyed. Great race either way,

Also I've told my Teammate but I also want to now notify everybody else it is unlikely that you will have me racing for the next couple of weeks, heading to uni this Sunday and then I'm trying to source a PS4 to actually play on when I'm there, so I'll hopefully be back for round 4 or 5 latest I hope is 6

Great race everybody, just wanted to explain why I was so peeved post race.

I know it's a very long way off yet, but, next season we need to thinking carefully about a calendar where multiclass will consistently not face the issues of having to trail behind far slower cars through complexes of corners, at le mans the only place where that's an issue is the final two chicanes, at Monza it's most of the corners, whilst trying to stay ahead of Joe I had to trail behind two gt's twice through Ascari and it cost me about 8 seconds across both incidents, it's nobody's fault just it really really killed any hopes of me being able to hold Joe off, which at the time does wonders for your morale and general triggered state.

The other thing was I genuinely had 0 luck with the gt's as it was, past the first 15 minutes I had no clean passes, every single one was into a braking zone or halfway through a corner, again nobody's fault and not much we could do about it just explaining why i was annoyed. Great race either way,

Also I've told my Teammate but I also want to now notify everybody else it is unlikely that you will have me racing for the next couple of weeks, heading to uni this Sunday and then I'm trying to source a PS4 to actually play on when I'm there, so I'll hopefully be back for round 4 or 5 latest I hope is 6

Isn't that the beauty of WEC and multi class championships?
Fasters cars will have to deal with traffic and sometimes a bit of luck is needed, but also a lot of patience. Strategy wise it's also important. If you know you are nearing a group of GT3 cars, it might be an interesting time to pit earlier than expected and not be affected by it. On fresher rubber and a clear track ahead, you are bound to go faster than your nearest competitor with worn tires and losing time with traffic. :)

Isn't that the beauty of WEC and multi class championships?
Fasters cars will have to deal with traffic and sometimes a bit of luck is needed, but also a lot of patience. Strategy wise it's also important. If you know you are nearing a group of GT3 cars, it might be an interesting time to pit earlier than expected and not be affected by it. On fresher rubber and a clear track ahead, you are bound to go faster than your nearest competitor with worn tires and losing time with traffic. :)

This is exactly what most of us came here for, unpredictable situations that can make or break your race.

Making or breaking a race should not be left down to the luck of the draw on how hard you get kicked in the nuts each time you face some traffic, with WEC they race on tracks where there is enough space but not vast spaces so drivers have their fate held more in their own hands, there is a reason why you do not see multi class racing anymore at Monza, or at least not of this sort of speed difference. I appreciate an amount of try to navigate the traffic where you have possibilities to dart round cars and shuffle through, like the Porsche curves of le mans or the complex at Silverstone. What I do not enjoy doing is facing a braking match with every single backmarker into some of the hardest breaking zones on any track followed by losing half my gap round a complex where there is 0 room to pass.

Also on the topic of spotters they're all well and good and wanting to shake up your pit strategy to avoid traffic etc. It doesn't help where the majority of the track you really don't want to be making passes and if you're wanting to curb time wasting and putting you end up pitting twice as many times as anybody else

You'll be glad to know that the results have been posted, and the championship standings updated. In the drivers championship you may see a tag next to your name like these:
[+3%]
[+2%]
[+1%]
If it wasn't obvious, that is your current amount of success ballast in that category.

There was 1 incident reported so far, and I plan to go over it tomorrow. If there are any other incidents you want reporting, please message me directly through PSN as soon as possible!

On behalf of myself and Half The Race Gone, i'd like to apologize for my sheer incompetence; i simply forgot to free space for the replay, giving me no material to work with this week!.. Traels is on vacation, so hopefully we can bring you coverage of both races after the split two race on Sunday. I've made a checklist that will be gone through before each race, to make sure this doesn't repeat itself for a third time. It was also what happened to the replay of the Preview Event. Such a proud moment of my life lol...

Back