GT3:
Name: Splurgethesecond
Number: #39
Team: Martini Racing Team
Car: BMW M4

LMP:
Toyota ts050
MRT

Ditto for Gugas if I can supply his sign up, same as me with the number 23 instead of 39

LMP
Nilsemann2002 #62
Amateur
Raise like Airplanes - Premium Motorsports
Mazda LM55
Hankook

Ninja_Karma #6
Amateur
Mazda LM55
Hankook

GT3

Nilsemann2002 #62
Amateur
Corvette C7 Gr.3
Hankook

Ninja_Karma #6
Amateur
Corvette C7 Gr.3
Hankook

For GT:

VERT_CJohn (#25)
Pro
AVIN Virtual Endurance Racing Team
Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3
Bridgestone

For LMP:

VERT_CJohn (#25) / JoeOfTheFire (#27)
Pro
VERT on Fire Racing
Audi R18 (2016)
Bridgestone

GT3:
Name: Splurgethesecond
Number: #39
Team: Martini Racing Team
Car: BMW M4

LMP:
Toyota ts050
MRT

Ditto for Gugas if I can supply his sign up, same as me with the number 23 instead of 39
Pardon for my teammate mistake, were still in GT 5 for the looks of it
*Gt car: BMW M6

Since neither of my teammates are around to do an entry post, i'll do it for them.

DirtenDK in LMP:

Half the Race Gone
#18 Porsche 919 Hybrid
Michelin

Steviea714 in GT3:
JT2OU Racing
#1 Aston Martin Vantage GT3
Dunlop

Last edited:
Half The Race Gone announces partnership with premium danish butter maker Lurpak - reveals smooth and creamy livery.

Buttery. May our driving be slick and our attitudes tastefully salted.

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20180811_233716.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180811_233716.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 16
  • PS_Messages_20180811_233724.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180811_233724.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
Half The Race Gone announces partnership with premium danish butter maker Lurpak - reveals smooth and creamy livery.

Buttery. May our driving be slick and our attitudes tastefully salted.
The dad puns are strong with this one. Cool livery by the way!

Edit: Does that mean that you will start having Lurpak advertising in the middle of the race commentaries too? :D

Drivers and teams have been added to the 'Championship standings' section (post #5).

Although you can already see what drivers you will be against in the 'entry lists' section of post #3, you can now see more clearly what teams you will be against.

The championship divides shouldn't stop the competitive spirit between the different groups as you fight for championship points and bragging rights. :D

Dirten and I aren't on the GT3 driver entry list, or the teams.
My apologies. I don't recall getting an entry post from you.

Edit: I've added you and Dirten to GT3 based on what I know. Would be great to confirm racing numbers and tyre manufacturer with you.

Last edited:
My apologies. I don't recall getting an entry post from you.

Edit: I've added you and Dirten to GT3 based on what I know. Would be great to confirm racing numbers and tyre manufacturer with you.
I'm #27. Dirten is away for another week or so and I don't know his number choice. For tyres, we haven't done a livery yet, so I'll just choose Michelin.

The BoP for both categories has been added to post #2!

In GT3, the current up-to-date Polyphony BoP is carried over to all cars except the currently over-powered Ford GT.

In LMP, the BoP developed by our BoP team (CJ & Joe) will be used.

Thank you all teams and drivers for your patience regarding this matter, and I hope to see you this Sunday if you have signed up as a Pro LMP or Amateur GT3! :D

It's raceday!

I encourage everyone to have 1 final look over all of the rules in post #2 incase something was added that you may have missed.

If all Split 1 entries (Pro LMP and Amateur GT3) could confirm attendance in advance, it would be much appreciated.

I hope to see you all later tonight! :D

Back