NES S4 LMP & GT3

Thanks to everyone who showed up for race 1 of the Preview Event! The official results can be found on post #4 of this thread. Hope to see you next week! :D

might need to do a car swap, porsche basically isn't good at any part of the track compared to the audi.
Switching car is only allowed under 2 circumstances.
1: If it's before Round 1 (which since today was the Preview Event means it's not too late.)
2: If joining an existing team mid-season.
Basically, don't make a decision that you might regret later. But it's up to you as to what you do.

might need to do a car swap, porsche basically isn't good at any part of the track compared to the audi.
Are you sure? I just ran the Porsche to see, and my 4th lap was half a second faster than my best in the Audi (both on RH). I had a 1:37.4 in the Audi and a 1:36.9 in the Porsche. The Porsche has more grip in the turns than the Audi and its hybrid gives it the best acceleration of the lmps we use.

Edit- just improved the Porsche to a 1:36.6 , 0.8 faster than the Audi.

Last edited:
Are you sure? I just ran the Porsche to see, and my 4th lap was half a second faster than my best in the Audi (both on RH). I had a 1:37.4 in the Audi and a 1:36.9 in the Porsche. The Porsche has more grip in the turns than the Audi and its hybrid gives it the best acceleration of the lmps we use.

Edit- just improved the Porsche to a 1:36.6 , 0.8 faster than the Audi.
I just don't feel the Porsche, and alsace is definitely my worst track, also I want to drive the Toyota cause I like me some v6 sounds

Hi there,

My name is Sam. I wish to become a free agent:

(Category): GT3
(PSN Username): WaikeCU
(Driver Number) #55
(Split) Pro

Who am I?
I race GT Sport Online a lot. I mainly race GT3 cars. You've probably come across a red Kitkat 911 RSR or a green Skittles 911 RSR in some online lobbies in the past. Mostly available on evenings during the weekend.

Quite handy with following cars:
- Porsche 911 RSR Gr.3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- BMW Z4 GR.3
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage Gr.3

Hi there,

(Driver Number) #55
(Split) Pro

Who am I?
I race GT Sport Online a lot. I mainly race GT3 cars. You've probably come across a red Kitkat 911 RSR or a green Skittles 911 RSR in some online lobbies in the past. Mostly available on evenings during the weekend.

- Porsche 911 RSR Gr.3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- BMW Z4 GR.3
Check post #2 and #3 on how to sign in

Hi there,

(Driver Number) #55
(Split) Pro

Who am I?

- Porsche 911 RSR Gr.3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- BMW Z4 GR.3
You've been added to the Free Agents list. As we're getting close to the first round with points to play for, I recommend you actively search for a teammate rather than just wait for something to happen.

A link to the OAM Gr.4 championship has been added to the 'Other Cool Series' section of post #2. This is the official support series to the NES, and it would be great if everyone would at least check it out. :D

It's raceday!

Today will feature the Split 2 race at Alsace (Amateur LMP & Pro GT3).

As usual, it would be useful if everyone could report whether they are able to show up or not.

Hope to see you later! :D

Thanks to everyone who showed up today, even if they couldn't stay until the end. Next week is the first race for points in LMP Pro and GT3 Amateur. Hope to see you then! :D

We thought the replay file was fine, turns out it wasn't. I present to you 26 minutes of Dirten and i trying to make it up as we go along:

Shame your replay messed up, mine works fine. Good commentary though. 👍

I'd recommend changing the camera setting from Standard to Variable for future replays. They improved it a couple of updates ago and it's better for following the action. Maybe leave some of the race info on, as you weren't sure if people had damage (everyone you were unsure about did, such as apple when gugas went sideways in the lead)

Back