NES S4 LMP & GT3

Yes he’s BACK
Sniparator will sub Splurge for the next 2 rounds as Splurge has to be away for IRL matters.
He’s number 22 #JB

Due to a stupid, rather comical accident at work on Tuesday (strained my foot as i slipped, getting off my bike in the rain), i won't be racing tonight. However, i will be covering the race LIVE as it happens, as always anyone interested can follow the action on Half The Race Gone. Looking forward to tonight! :)

It's raceday!
Pro GT3 and Amateur LMP today. Just a reminder to the GT3 guys to hold your racing line at all times when being lapped by the LMP's. Please message me if you will or won't be available. Hope to see you there! :D

Stupid spin on lap 1 meant the race was pretty much over. I had hopes of getting a better position after my comeback but the woeful top speed the Beetle has completely ruined everything. That's more like beyond my control but nothing I can do, even as the head of the BoP. Can't imagine how ballast will make the car handle.

Anyways, on to Maggiore. Not a low speed track so I'm expected to struggle in GT3 machinery, but anyway.

Oh, I almost forgot, I also saved the replay so I can look at any incidents reported.

Traels almost did a 'Verstappen' on me at turn 1 at the race start. Luckily I kept it off the grass. :scared: Kudos for great racing Traels during the race. I really liked the battle with the Aston's! Hard, fair and fun! Keep it up! :cheers:
Yeah i was so scared i'd squeezed you off. Definitely not intentional. Great race mate. Looks like we might have quite a few exciting battles to come :)

This was the most entertaining commentary yet! Amazing job Dirten! We all wish you a speedy recovery so you can be battling with us on track again soon! :D
Thanks! Having done a little prep-work really made a difference, it made it easier to have the basic info about track, drivers etc! So glad you like it - though it could have been even better with Traels along as well! We're meeting up for doing last weekends race tonight, hopefully we'll have no issues transferring the replay on a USB stick :)

I think you liked my start huh
Awesome job man
Now you need to find yourself a Martin Brundle or a James Hunt

Thanks Gugas. To you aswell, very impressive performance!

I just need not to got hurt for myself to race - then plan is to meet up on mondays after work, and make the commentary for sundays race. It was such great fun doing the second round of the preview event together! I think we really compliment each other well, the ping-pong was starting to feel natural already duing the preview, so with a little more experience, it could be even better :)

Thanks Gugas. To you aswell, very impressive performance!

I just need not to got hurt for myself to race - then plan is to meet up on mondays after work, and make the commentary for sundays race. It was such great fun doing the second round of the preview event together! I think we really compliment each other well, the ping-pong was starting to feel natural already duing the preview, so with a little more experience, it could be even better :)
I’ve watched the whole video
You need someone by your side
You eating during the race was hectic

@Hasse R really enjoyed watching that mate, if you happen to do anymore livestreams of races (as opposed to commentating on replays) there are some great features available if you have a USB keyboard available

Congrats to Gugas and Joe for the great victories, I will be more prepared for the next round (more than 10mins total practice at least!)

To do list:
*Add DNF race distance requirements for points, and update championship leaderboards where appropriate.
*Talk to moderators about a proposed 'overall teams championship' for all 3 types of team (Pro, Pro-Am and Amateur) (Split by car category like the existing championships)
*Update thread title.
*Remind self that I made this list.

Driver: Umt07
Team: Rossi Racing Team
Cars: Porsche 911 RSR ‘17 (GT) & Toyota TS050 Hybrid ‘16
Tyres: Bridgestone

Rossi Racing Team is a Junior Team, feeder of Martini Racing Team and will race From Round 2 onwards

Your the most hilarious guy I’ve seen that doesn’t try being funny
Haha thanks! :D
Oh, and Umt07 was already signed in GT3 for Rotterdam Performance. Not sure if Jermaine cancelled that contract, but as far as I know Umt07 was just an LMP free agent. You might've already spoken to Jermaine about it for all I know.

Last edited:
I’ve watched the whole video
You need someone by your side
You eating during the race was hectic

Eating? Don't remember eating at all, i plugged out the mic on a couple of occations 'cause the doggie got excited over people coming up the stairs. You know, neighbours... I saw barks coming, and indeed they did lol...

And then i was sippin fine Fanta like a bawss.

Haha thanks! :D
Oh, and Umt07 was already signed in GT3 for Rotterdam Performance. Not sure if Jermaine cancelled that contract, but as far as I know Umt07 was just an LMP free agent. You might've already spoken to Jermaine about it for all I know.
Oh ****
But he didn’t mention nothing

Back