NES S4 LMP & GT3

You have been added to the entry list and the reserve priority list. Just know that as you're a reserve there's a chance of there not being enough space. Hopefully we can squeeze you onto the grid though.

Welcome to the NES! :D

Thank you!

@MaarteN5HuizeN has been really busy with the livery design. The car is going to look a little different than our current ReeVer liveries.

Last edited:
It's raceday!

Pro LMP's and Amateur GT3's today. LMP's are encouraged to be patient and wait to overtake GT3's in a safe part of the track to do so. Use your judgement if you see 2 GT3's battling up ahead. GT3's are encouraged to hold a predictable racing line when being lapped by LMP's.
To the new guys, please review all of post #2 of this thread again to make sure that you understand all of the rules and guidelines before you actually show up (BoP and Manual Rolling Start in particular).
The lobby will be set to 19 laps (18 + Formation Lap). For the manual rolling start cars will be allowed to go 2 wide on the straight before the final 2 chicanes, so be aware of how close the car next to you is when going through that section. The leader will only be allowed to start accelerating once they've passed the timing line so we can get most of the field on the straight before the start instead of half way through the second chicane.
To those on the 'reserve priority list', please don't join the race lobby until I say you can in the PSN Group Chat. I say this as recently we've had an increase in reserves, and there's a chance that not everyone will be able to get in.

To all competitors, please confirm your presence/absence in advance, and all reserves please confirm whether you will be on standby or not.

As it's the last round of this season (not the last race, we still have split 2 to go), I'd like to thank all of our competitors in advance for being a part of the Nukeshot Endurance Series!

Hope to see you later today! :D

On standby.
911 RSR (991) and 919 hybrid.jpg

It's raceday!

Pro LMP's and Amateur GT3's today. LMP's are encouraged to be patient and wait to overtake GT3's in a safe part of the track to do so. Use your judgement if you see 2 GT3's battling up ahead. GT3's are encouraged to hold a predictable racing line when being lapped by LMP's.
To the new guys, please review all of post #2 of this thread again to make sure that you understand all of the rules and guidelines before you actually show up (BoP and Manual Rolling Start in particular).
The lobby will be set to 19 laps (18 + Formation Lap). For the manual rolling start cars will be allowed to go 2 wide on the straight before the final 2 chicanes, so be aware of how close the car next to you is when going through that section. The leader will only be allowed to start accelerating once they've passed the timing line so we can get most of the field on the straight before the start instead of half way through the second chicane.
To those on the 'reserve priority list', please don't join the race lobby until I say you can in the PSN Group Chat. I say this as recently we've had an increase in reserves, and there's a chance that not everyone will be able to get in.

To all competitors, please confirm your presence/absence in advance, and all reserves please confirm whether you will be on standby or not.

As it's the last round of this season (not the last race, we still have split 2 to go), I'd like to thank all of our competitors in advance for being a part of the Nukeshot Endurance Series!

Hope to see you later today! :D

As usual, I will race

I had great fun, I really enjoyed it.
It isn't my favourite circuit, I'm not happy about my car tune and my skill needs practice. But as I said, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for hosting this event!
Glad you enjoyed it! To give you credit, the Ferrari 458 is a very tricky car to drive when tyre wear kicks in, especially for an Amateur split guy. Last season we had 2 Amateur split Frenchmen running it, and they had their difficulties. Credit to you also for finishing the race too, as some people would've gave up if they too were having difficulties. You've got a great attitude towards racing in that sense! :D

I've added your LMP entry to the entry list and reserve priority list.

Last edited:
Did anyone get to save the entire replay? If so, would you be so kind as to share it. I ran out of room on my HD so in only have the first few laps. Thanks.
Yeah, myself CJ and Dirten all have it so we can review incidents that get reported. In Dirten's case he also uses it for the footage when doing the commentary. Joe would normally have it too, but he left the lobby before the end

Yeah, myself CJ and Dirten all have it so we can review incidents that get reported. In Dirten's case he also uses it for the footage when doing the commentary. Joe would normally have it too, but he left the lobby before the end
Have any of you guys shared it yet? I realize it's mid day where you guys are. Probably all at work, right?

Have any of you guys shared it yet? I realize it's mid day where you guys are. Probably all at work, right?
It's too much data to upload to my profile for it to load up, otherwise I would have put all of Season 4 up on there. All of season 3 is up on my profile because the races were shorter, meaning I could upload them and they would work
(And I'm currently at college)

It's too much data to upload to my profile for it to load up, otherwise I would have put all of Season 4 up on there. All of season 3 is up on my profile because the races were shorter, meaning I could upload them and they would work
(And I'm currently at college)
Ahh, okay. I understand now. I may have caught the whole replay. I shared it and tried to watch it from my profile but it stopped after 4 laps or so. I'll have to try it straight from the save. Odd thing is, when I do watch the replay I get an error when I try to skip past the formation lap. It kicks me out of GT Sport with an error. Annoying.

Ahh, okay. I understand now. I may have caught the whole replay. I shared it and tried to watch it from my profile but it stopped after 4 laps or so. I'll have to try it straight from the save. Odd thing is, when I do watch the replay I get an error when I try to skip past the formation lap. It kicks me out of GT Sport with an error. Annoying.
That's usually a bug that happens when there wasn't space for the entire replay. I've tired it before...

Well. I had a great time racing. I was more competitive than I expected up until the incident. I thought I would be able to recover somewhat and still fight for a better result but after the repair the car didn't quite fell the same. Either that or I just lost my rythym.

After seeing the incident on the broadcast it appears to be a simple racing incident. One thing I will say is that once the GT3 cars are lapped by the LMP cars they no longer show up on the position chart. I'll have to keep that in mind next season when running as a GT3. I really did not see that LMP coming and turned in at just the wrong moment. Sad too because I was having a good race and we were just getting to see how the pit strategies were going to work out.

I hope I'm in for race two of the finale. You can bet I will be standing by on race day.

I hear @Nilsemann2002 may be moving up to Pro class. Would love to have battled him, @gugas99, @john4games @gtic_ybear and others next season in AM.

Glad you enjoyed it! To give you credit, the Ferrari 458 is a very tricky car to drive when tyre wear kicks in, especially for an Amateur split guy. Last season we had 2 Amateur split Frenchmen running it, and they had their difficulties. Credit to you also for finishing the race too, as some people would've gave up if they too were having difficulties. You've got a great attitude towards racing in that sense! :D

I've added your LMP entry to the entry list and reserve priority list.
Thanks! Perhaps another car next season, this time the choice was limited.
Playing with a controller doesn't aid in the control of that Ferrari.

My laps around La Sarthe in the LMP were more in control, we'll see how that goes. I'll probably qualify last and try to hook on and play with a smart pit strategy.

Thrills, Spills, Drama, DQs (Part 1)

F83768A4-8260-46B6-882B-9C55C635A0B0.jpeg
This are some of the words summarize the 1st race of Round 10, in this case, the finale of Season 4 of the Nukeshot Endurance Series and oh boi! We had hell of developments.

The Main story that overshadow Nilsemann’s losing the race on the final due to Traels crash, gifting a win for Gugas99 and GentlemenRacing and MaarteN5HuizeN outstanding debuts but then, 24hrs after the race ended the NES community had a nuke dropped. Provisional LMP PRO Champion CrazyJohnIsHere and the boy wonder ArmoredCore got themselves Disqualified from 1st and 2nd respectively from the race due to abusive use of run off areas and going beyond track limits at all race, showed by yesterday’s Half The Race Gone Stream on YouTube (PS: Dirten give me a shout out )

The replay showed evidence of that but many of the racers didn’t care too much till someone competing went to the stewards room and reported the incident.

CrazyJohnIsHere was summoned by the stewards and appealed against the decision but from the heat of the moment saw the newly crowned champion storm off the room without anything to say to the media. The same gave out an interview hours later to announce the penalty without the NES stewards even make an official statement. ArmoredCore was absent from all the situation and no one or even the team officials don’t know his whereabouts.

We have a an official interview with one of the stewards and series organizer @offapple.

- It’s been a difficult 48 hours since the race finished, can we get a point of view on how you, the stewards, got the incidents reported and what was the motive to DQ both CJ and AC from the race?

“ It's certainly been a controversial time for the whole series, and a difficult time for the moderators/stewards especially. I was first informed about the track limits abuse by Dirten, who had actually been noticing this happening in previous rounds, but not to the same frequency that we saw last week. This pushed him to call CJ out in particular. He created an incredibly long list of all of the occasions both of them cut and extended track.

The DQ's were unanimously decided by me and Dirten as the other 2 stewards could be considered biased on the matter, given that both CJ and Joe were fighting for the championship.”

- Does this incident is an answer of making an example out of them to prevent future behaviors on the driving part?

“ This decision was made because both drivers showed a blatant disregard, even for the more relaxed current NES track limits. And yes, hopefully it makes a statement to split 2 that this sort of thing will not be tolerated.”

- Did ArmoredCore have any say on the discussions and did file for an appeal?

“ AC has accepted his DQ in the group chat, and for that I respect him. However AC isn't a part of the Governing Body, and even if he was he wouldn't have much of a say like CJ didn't as he would be deemed potentially biased as he was involved.”

- What the future holds after this history making decision for NES and what rules will be implemented for race 2 ?

“ This eye-opening case has lead the Governing Body to decide to use the shortcut penalty system for Season 5, and the special events scheduled in between seasons. As the series organizer I want our series to be respected by the general sim racing public, so I view it as a necessary measure for the future.

As for Race 2 this upcoming Sunday, for the sake of season consistency we will not be using the shortcut penalty system. Instead I've entrusted CJ to check everyone in the replay footage, and to report all findings to the Governing Body. The way he reported his own mistakes which lead to his DQ, and even his championship being took away from him, has really earned both my respect and trust.

That's everything I have to say.”

In all off this, JoeOfTheFire, who retired from the race because of a Hybrid Recovery System failure, who had a 2 point lead coming to the final race snatch the LMP Championship by default and we got a word to see his point of view:

- Joe thanks for having me, How do you feel about winning the LMP PRO championship in a rather controversial decision??

“ While I'm happy to have won, it's not really the way I'd want to win a championship, with CJ getting a DQ and me getting enough points with a DNF to take it.”

- Do you stand by the stewards and agree that Disqualification was the right decision?

“ I do think the DQs were the right decision. You can understand a small amount of track limit abuse from reducing tyre grip, being focused on racing another car, or simple misjudgements- but there were far too many from both drivers”

- Have you had a chance to talk with your teammate privately on the situation and did it cause any bad blood??

“ I haven't spoken privately with cj about it. I've not really even been involved in the stewarding, as you can be biased if stewarding your teammate or rival. Also I don't have the replay. On the whole cj seems fairly accepting of it all, given he noted down all his track cuts/extensions for the stewards.”

- And finally what word could you use to describe your feelings about the whole situation??

Joe simply left a link to The Simpson’s short clip about the Question, here you go:

Season 4 is somewhat going to be a memorable one for a positive note to some, and a negative one to others but this ain’t over yet, cause we still have part 2 of this controversial decision, with a interview from NES Governing Body Official, DirtenDK and More!

For me is all but in days time we’ll be back for more for part 2 of the NES Article.

Last edited:
BoP for the GT3 category, race results from last Sunday, and championship standings updated.

There's just 1 incident left (Dirten and Bandit) that needs final confirmation with the stewards as to the penalty.

Remember that @CrazyJohn will be reviewing everyone's race this week looking for potential track limit breaches. If you accidentally breach track limits, one way to help your case is by lifting off the throttle to give back any slight advantage you gained.

@PSN offapple

I am curious if I will be able to return for next season. I am not part of a team and have not received any offers on the driver market. Is it to soon for me to be asking since the season just ended?

Can I start my own team? Any AM drivers out there looking for a seat? Lol

Latest Posts

Back