network down

• Thread starter Tomazagato
  • 222 comments
Howlong will the network be down for, or is it my system ? last couple of days i have been unable to play seasonal. itching to drive the hsv

My connection is fine, don't seam down to me....

It is, and it's not. I can connect fine on some of my account, some I can't. PSN has scheduled maintenance today so that will be the reason.

Well it just went out here. I get the "under maintenance" sign. I was in my main account, logged out and tried my alt, I could not sign in. Went back to my main and nothing but "under maintenance". :ouch:

Well it just went out here. I get the "under maintenance" sign. I was in my main account, logged out and tried my alt, I could not sign in. Went back to my main and nothing but "under maintenance". :ouch:

Odd. I got into one PS3 with 2 accounts I toggle in and out of. Main account can log into the server without any problems. Tried to get into the other account clear out the inbox and getting that msg.

The other PS3's work fine on main accounts. One has just started the remote race.

I see the "system down for maintenance" message as a positive thing. No, that does not mean I like it when the network is unavailable. :P It means they are fixing something that was causing problems. Patience is needed here, and just for a short time, it will be back very soon. Once it comes back up, it will be better than it was before, that's what maintenance is for. (OK you guys can now start lambasting me for that last statement...)

Just trying to be optimistic. But I'm sure they are fixing something. 👍

I'm connected fine, seasonal events and online dealership all seem to be functional. Not sure about online races though.

I have a connection. OCD and seasonals work fine. But I can't do any remote races.

I can't sign in on my current ID at all. However, on my old ID (that begins with the letter G), I can sign in & out at will. How strange! :boggled:

Last edited:
VBR
I can't sign in on my VirtualBornRacer ID at all. However, on my old ID (that begins with the letter G), I can sign in & out at will. How strange! :boggled:

Same here, I can sign in with one ID but not the other. Lucky though the one that will let me sign in is the one I use to race with online.

Neither ID can sign into Gran-turismo.com though.

I have two accounts, Bluntified and Vikki**** (my girl), can't sign into either one of them. I did a bit of searching and they said it shouldn't last longer than 11pm Eastern time today (thursday).

It's only maintenance, it's a good thing 👍.

Ok guys this is one of those monthly maintenance.

Anyway PSN account you had signed into before and continued to be signed into while maintenance started you can sign into now.

For example...

I was online on and off with two of my accounts. But the ones I wasn't online with last night I get the error message saying the PSN is undergoing maintenance.

It should be up by 12am EST (probably give or take a hour or so you know)

But i am online on one of the two I can get online

Until then you will not be able to sign into other

I will remember to make my accounts west coast time from now on. I can't wait until 11:00

:confused: Even if you do put a West Coast Time, you still have to wait. If say that the maintenace finishes at 10PM EST, it is still 10PM EST.

Cannot trick the PS3 like an alarm clock. Setting it 10 minutes advance so that you can hit the snooze button before you are off to work or school :P

No way of cheating time basically ;)

Instant
I will remember to make my accounts west coast time from now on. I can't wait until 11:00
Hahahahahahahahahaha spoiler alert it won't work that way bro
DiersZee1
:confused: Even if you do put a West Coast Time, you still have to wait. If say that the maintenace finishes at 10PM EST, it is still 10PM EST.

Cannot trick the PS3 like an alarm clock. Setting it 10 minutes advance so that you can hit the snooze button before you are off to work or school :P

No way of cheating time basically ;)

Right....

There is a thread about this already.

I will post link and some information for you guys in a second.

Lock2Lock
It still isn't up as of 20 minutes ago.

Well for me it is hahaha.

I have 2 psn accounts I have been able to sign on with all night. But the rest of them no.

I have been hearing that whatever accounts you were signed in on with in the beginning of the maintenance you can get online with.

This is how i have been online

Last edited:
Outeke
I was working yesterday and when I got home, the maintenance already started.
I have to wait a couple of more hours :( :(

JK83
Mine works still fine, just logged in :)

Once again

Lock2Lock
It still isn't up as of 20 minutes ago.

Well for me it is hahaha.

I have 2 psn accounts I have been able to sign on with all night. But the rest of them no.

I have been hearing that whatever accounts you were signed in on with in the beginning of the maintenance you can get online with.

Latest Posts

Back