New 460 mb GT4 Movie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemo2
  • 62 comments
  • 3,576 views
Messages
516
United States
Washington DC, USA
I read the most recent article on GT4 on IGN and heres a qoute:

"However, decent these cars are though, once you get your hands on the 460mb video that has been released onto the web by amar212, and have watched 20 minutes worth of Nurburgring (one lap from in-car perspective and then a full TV replay), your mind's off the car and onto the track. Even if you really like the BMW 1 series (and I'm sure not all of you do), there is no doubt that this amazing rendition of the Nurburgring track completely outshines it. If ever a computer rendition of a track impressed, it is this one."

Where is the 460 mb movie from amar212?!?!? any help is greatly appreatiated! thanks so much
 
Sorry for all the confusion,hope this is new to some people, please close thread so i can aviod a thrashing

=0
 
460MB's is too large just for a video... It better be 2 hours long...
 
460MB is not too large. A two hour movie on DVD is around 7GB (7,168MB).

Nemo -- You may wish to edit your first post to include the correct link. It makes it easier for everyone else to find what you're talking about.
 
Nope. It's one lap of NBring from the car and the replay of it (so two laps in all). It's a really good vid though, i'd say dl it.
 
donbenni
Nope. It's one lap of NBring from the car and the replay of it (so two laps in all). It's a really good vid though, i'd say dl it.

Could you give us the correct link.
 
I will grab A.S.A.P. :eek: 460mb must be good quality ?? :sly: just glad ive got BB :) , cheers for the links Nemo 👍
 
sprite
I will grab A.S.A.P. :eek: 460mb must be good quality ?? :sly: just glad ive got BB :) , cheers for the links Nemo 👍


No prob! :sly:
 
:crazy: I thought you meant new, as in new!, as in not been seen before...

Sven you should know that nobody reads the threads...they just create new ones :)

How could you have missed amar212's thread?
Its the one with the 29,000 hits 👍
 
Darin
That thread look liked another worthless thread.

BTW, the file is 477.8MB's.
Now say how many hours that are according to your previous logic :sly:
 
LoudMusic
460MB is not too large. A two hour movie on DVD is around 7GB (7,168MB).

Nemo -- You may wish to edit your first post to include the correct link. It makes it easier for everyone else to find what you're talking about.


It is, you can compress a full 2 hr dvd movie into 700mb using Divx. :)
 
Buggy Boy
Now say how many hours that are according to your previous logic :sly:

Actually, 14 minutes of downloading for me.
 
Guys! amar212 is a member of GT Planet, the video is available in our own download section.

Nurburgring Video

There is also a shorter version for dial up users :)
 
This was posted on our homepage over a week ago, and you can get the video right here from it's source. Of course, IGN never credited GTPlanet for anything. :rolleyes:
 
Jordan
This was posted on our homepage over a week ago, and you can get the video right here from it's source. Of course, IGN never credited GTPlanet for anything. :rolleyes:

Wow harsh, you should right a angry letter to IGN regarding that.

The GTPlanet download isn't working very well, I pressed download and it's frozen at 14kb's downloaded. :indiff:

Edit: I'm downloading it at 0.3kb/s. :eek: Image attached.
 

Attachments

  • asd.png
    asd.png
    7 KB · Views: 204
sUn
Wow harsh, you should right a angry letter to IGN regarding that.

The GTPlanet download isn't working very well, I pressed download and it's frozen at 14kb's downloaded. :indiff:

Edit: I'm downloading it at 0.3kb/s. :eek:

Yeah - its doing the same, other than its gonna take 448minutes to download. :scared:
 
attachment.php

I cancelled the first download from the link from IGN because I thought GTPlanet's would be faster as usual. :(
 
I cancel GTPlanet's as soon as it said 649 minutes...

Man I thought 3 megabit high speed could get 477.8MB's down easily....
 
Yep, our download server has been getting hit very hard. You guys can contact me via PM for a secondary link hosted on this server.
 
Jordan
Of course, IGN never credited GTPlanet for anything. :rolleyes:

That sounds about par of the course with IGN!!!

C.
 
I Guess im not the only one that cant view this. Took about 20 min to DL then didnt even work. :yuck:
 
Back