New AMG Museum Cards Needed PLUS ALL NEW GOODIES ON OFFER?

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 183 comments
  • 8,271 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL Rewards are increased by the percentage. I got 10mill for doing X1 Time trial and even shared b spec racers showed 250000.cr but gave me 500000.cr. so it increases your reward and XP by the percentage it show. =D.
Talk Soon

I'm not into this 👎

Very unfair
 
i got it from the new FGT Seasonal 👍

Hi mate have you done more than 1 race to see if you get different GEARS.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Hi mate have you done more than 1 race to see if you get different GEARS.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

3 so far but ive only had that one new helmet drop so far
 
3 so far but ive only had that one new helmet drop so far

Will hopefully if others do the race it will give a different payout on it.?
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
Hi everyone, it's been a while.
I'm hereby confirmed we get lots of new racing gears to collect that are not included in this dlc pack, http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/gears/
I just got Desert Camouflage-30 helmet and Scorpion-32 suit from any seasonal events as rewards.
These are not the same looks that are included in the dlc.
As we all knew Scorpion suits stopped at no.30 but I got 32 now.
God knows how many out there, more will come.
Hopefully mygranturismo.net owner would update the collection soon so we could easily mark the new goodies, ^^
 
Hi everyone, it's been a while.
I'm hereby confirmed we get lots of new racing gears to collect that are not included in this dlc pack, http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/gears/
I just got Desert Camouflage-30 helmet and Scorpion-32 suit from any seasonal events as rewards.
These are not the same looks that are included in the dlc.
As we all knew Scorpion suits stopped at no.30 but I got 32 now.
God knows how many out there, more will come.
Hopefully mygranturismo.net owner would update the collection soon so we could easily mark the new goodies, ^^

I can trade you Flame 19 and Untamed 04 for them?
 
Flame-19?
That's my first gear that I got and passed to christara.
Just added you for Untamed-04, 👍

:lol: i got it from him for the Untamed 04
 
Regarding suits/helmets the old thread for suit/helmet exchanged has kind off reared up again.LOL:)
Plus Nick6 and OSE_CAP_SHADOW have both been recgonised for being the first on to these new goodies.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Oh yeah.
Just won Untamed-26.
Will sync soon.
Let me sync first before back to races.
 
Still looking for AMG museum cards please. anyone.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Here in USA I have no AMG in my list so maybe a regional thing?
 
Here in USA I have no AMG in my list so maybe a regional thing?

Thats going to make it a little harder then if its just for certain regions.:(
Hope not maybe its just a thing going on with the new update.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
I see a lot of work for Milouse. :yuck:
 
I see a lot of work for Milouse. :yuck:

LOL :) Yes going to be a lot of work for every one with all this new stuff.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
I live in USA shhhhh....don't tell anyone. I have AMG on my list.👍 I need them as well.:dopey:
 
Has anyone actually received one yet? I know it's a long shot to receive even 1 out of 20 cards, when there are ~1500 available...just checked 10 accounts and nothing. can't be bothered checking more, they'll come when they come!

good luck guys!
 
I live in USA shhhhh....don't tell anyone. I have AMG on my list.👍 I need them as well.:dopey:

So it looks like every one is going to have them:)

Has anyone actually received one yet? I know it's a long shot to receive even 1 out of 20 cards, when there are ~1500 available...just checked 10 accounts and nothing. can't be bothered checking more, they'll come when they come!

good luck guys!
Has far as I can say only shepski from earlier in thread as one.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Yes Circuit De la Sarthe Ferrari is now paying 168, Not the 500 million credits has before.?

Just did time trial and won x200% (2.000.000)

I guess La Sarthe is now 336000 (when x2)

Vettel should pay 10000000!!!!
 
No clue what i have so far but i'll post here if anything new popped in my garage anyway.
 
Still looking for these new cards if you have any for me.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
2 accounts and nothing mate :(
 
Christara321: AMG 11 came in. Will check what`s new after reset and send then to you.
 
@christara321 - AMG 3 an 5 sent.👍

@cryptomanic - sent both as well.👍

Its all I have...
 
chris:

Can you do a short list in your OP like:


AMG MCs:

1
2
3 - DONE - cbarbosa
4
5 - DONE - cbarbosa
6
7
8
9
10
11 - pending Monatsende
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
 
Christara321: AMG 11 came in. Will check what`s new after reset and send then to you.

Thank you mate that will be great.
MYGT is up to speed with AMGs.👍
Plus update OP too.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)


@christara321 - AMG 3 an 5 sent.👍

@cryptomanic - sent both as well.👍

Its all I have...

Thank you so much mate.:)
So happy to see some cards coming in.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Title says it all.
Name what your after and what you have got.
Bye for now.:)

Got nr. 14 ... please send me a FR and tomorrow I will send you this one.
:)
 
Got nr. 14 ... please send me a FR and tomorrow I will send you this one.
:)

Thank you so much mate, I will fine tune my friends list and send FR.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Ah the AMG museum cards are appearing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back