New AMG Museum Cards Needed PLUS ALL NEW GOODIES ON OFFER?

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 183 comments
  • 8,273 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the AMG museum cards are appearing

Firstly like the new look on the sig.LOL:)
And yes a few coming to the surface just grateful they is only 20 to get.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
I have 1 and 17 you don't have on separate accounts.

I can send after reset!!
 
Last edited:
chris:
6 and 13 are coming tomorrow as well.
 
Does anybody wanna bet over the new racing pack?
15 cars/karts, but how many of the touring cars would come in a different color? :D

It never stops.....unless you do it yourself.

Sounds like performing self-control. :lol:
I´ll send the complete set to you when I`m finished. 👍
 
Sounds like performing self-control. :lol:
I´ll send the complete set to you when I`m finished. 👍

More than I ever could have thought or asked for!

Thanks a lot 👍

ps. I did receive some new helmets and suits, shall i forward them tonight?
 
More than I ever could have thought or asked for!

Thanks a lot 👍

ps. I did receive some new helmets and suits, shall i forward them tonight?

Just if you have the time, my friend. Collecting on Monatsende. We will synch soon. Latest when Milouse has updated his database.
 
Wonderland 34 and Graffiti 29 sent to Chris.
Will keep grinding the seasonsal/time trials/drift trials.
Probably best to do the drift/time trails as you get 3 items for gold!

regards:tup:

p.s. thanks for the helmets and suits you sent me.have not got any AMG yet
 
Wonderland 34 and Graffiti 29 sent to Chris.
Will keep grinding the seasonsal/time trials/drift trials.
Probably best to do the drift/time trails as you get 3 items for gold!

regards:tup:

p.s. thanks for the helmets and suits you sent me.have not got any AMG yet

Thank you Taz really appreciate it mate.👍 :)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)



Got nr. 14 ... please send me a FR and tomorrow I will send you this one.
:)

I have 1 and 17 you don't have on separate accounts.

I can send after reset!!

Thank you both so very much.👍
Its so much appreciated.:)
Original Post has been updated.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
Just if you have the time, my friend. Collecting on Monatsende. We will synch soon. Latest when Milouse has updated his database.

No problem, they come asap! Just delete if they are double....
 
#6,11,13 sent 👍
 
:bowdown:
chris:
6 and 13 are coming tomorrow as well.

Thank you so much mate.:)
Really very very much appreciated mate.👍
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Still looking for AMG cards.?
Original post has been updated to let you know what am after.:)
Thank you.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Ill check what I have and get new and set it to you Chris,np!
 
Nr. 18 send

Damn that I hit the Item limit all the time :-(
 
I got AMG #3.......!
 
I sent hoodfield amg #9 I will check my other 7 accounts today to see what pops up
 
Ill check what I have and get new and set it to you Chris,np!

Thanks mate any will be much appreciated.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Nr. 18 send

Damn that I hit the Item limit all the time :-(

Thanks mate all marked off.👍 Yes that limiter is going to be a right pain for loads of people.?
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)


I got AMG #3.......!

Thanks mate any will be much appreciated.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
EDIT: Just checked mate I have that already.:)

I sent hoodfield amg #9 I will check my other 7 accounts today to see what pops up

Thanks mate any will be much appreciated.👍 :)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
Thanks mate any will be much appreciated.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)



Thanks mate all marked off.👍 Yes that limiter is going to be a right pain for loads of people.?
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)




Thanks mate any will be much appreciated.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
EDIT: Just checked mate I have that already.:)



Thanks mate any will be much appreciated.👍 :)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Damn your inbox must be mad as hell :lol:
 
Damn your inbox must be mad as hell :lol:

Ha Ha yes its some site when goodies are coming in.LOL:)
I will get you later on mate with an update on gears.
Going to have a bit of food then have to nip out for a bit.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
Nr. 18 send

Damn that I hit the Item limit all the time :-(


Hahaha. I kept my gear doubles until today. LIMIT!!!!!! Now I deleted them all (the doubles ;) ) - hopefully it`s enough free space for all the new stuff. Step 2 - double paints :mad:
 
Hahaha. I kept my gear doubles until today. LIMIT!!!!!! Now I deleted them all (the doubles ;) ) - hopefully it`s enough free space for all the new stuff. Step 2 - double paints :mad:

Yeah, and every day you get 10 museum cards which you can't delete. So at a certain point your account is Full.
The only option is to save all the gear on a other account because there is no limit for sendinf them. For all my paints is that no option...
 
Thanks Lammy for the update!

Much appreciated 👍
 
Yeah, and every day you get 10 museum cards which you can't delete. So at a certain point your account is Full.
The only option is to save all the gear on a other account because there is no limit for sendinf them. For all my paints is that no option...

I had the thought of swapping gears to a "gear account" some weeks/months ago but took fright about that epic send. Can do an easy procedure between two systems with the second disk from my brother. But still the work for somebody who killed his mommy. :yuck:
 
Updated by Lammy, mygt updated...savegame overriden.....oeps....:lol:
 
Hey bro, could I send you an FR for AMG card swapping?

I have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,20 (ploughed all fields today!)

I need 10,15,(19 pending)

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Hey bro, could I send you an FR for AMG card swapping?

I have 2,3,5,7,8,9,12,13,14,16,17,20 (ploughed all fields today!)

I need 1,2,6,10,11,15,18,19

Cheers!

1, 6, 11, 18

SENT!

Slowbob just send to me according to christara's missing cards, I will keep moving christara's cards over to you.
 
When some of the dust settles can someone send AMG cards my way please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back