Replace first Car into R390 GT1 Race Car `98
5JVM-1VCC-WRWKR
YTD4-TCKD-531BR
0RY1-XN6E-0WPAP

Replace first Car into SUPER AUTOBACS APEX MR-S JGTC `00
PJFC-YQJ7-25P3H
YTD4-TCKD-531BR
C2ZN-DKPY-FDB81

Sorry, not to sound like a complete idiot but using those codes you can replace the Fairlady Z with the cars listed above?

That is a great reason to buy a ARMax!

Rich.

This is probably the best codes so far for Prologue as I am concerned. Driving the old cars is a real treat, I have to say there is something nice driving the oldies, especially the Nissan BlueBird :)

Hiroke
This is probably the best codes so far for Prologue as I am concerned. Driving the old cars is a real treat, I have to say there is something nice driving the oldies, especially the Nissan BlueBird :)

Yeah, those oldies are awesome! I tried three so far, the Nissan Bluebird, the Mazda 1300 and the Toyota Celica 1600GT. The latter comes in a beautiful red, you have to try it. That one will certainly get a photo-mode printout :cool:

This is definately a breath of fresh air.

What really amazed me is that if the car icon/manufacturer/car logo didn't stay the same I wouldn't be able to tell if the game was patched or not, you can even select the correct colours for each car (where applicable). 👍

I took some pictures for those who aren't able to enter the codes and would like to see what it's all about: http://www.users.on.net/~colej/MrGrumpy/gt4parcars.html

Cheers

Just a quick update, you can actually save the replays with the new cars and play them back correctly on an unmodified version of Prologue (i.e. AR is not loaded).

The game obviously stores the car ID in the replay file thus showing the correct car and name for each replay.

I have tested this with the Nissan mm-R '01 and can verify that the above works. 👍

Cheers

same here, I noticed that too. I'm collecting replays of all the cars, will post them here sometime - although I don't consider this very urgent, as you come across them also when you run against the AI normally. The only real advantage of being able to save the replays is that you can use these cars in challenges and still verify the runs without even needing an AR :D

kattcool106
any chance of anybody converting these codes to an ar2 ?

its all i have

pretty please with a cherry on top

lol

:D

Indeed, anyway those codes could be converted to AR2 format. 👍

I have two questions.........

Which is the Best cheat device to buy?............

Will it work with any region PS2?.......e.g. UK cheat device on a chipped Japanese PS2

I would like to use all these codes and everything but I also wana be able to transfer stuff to and from my computer......

Any advice would be great! Thanx in advance...... 👍

Robin

since codes always seem to be released for AR Max first, especially for Gran Turismo, I think the AR Max is the best one.

Since I only have AR Max, I can't really say if it's actually better than the competition. What I will say though is that it's been a great help and pleasure to have one. And Datel (the makers of AR) also makes all sorts of other.....stuff for *infomercial voice* a much more pleasant gaming experience.

Gets my vote 👍

Arwin
I'm collecting replays of all the cars, will post them here sometime - although I don't consider this very urgent, as you come across them also when you run against the AI normally.
Well since you can't have AI cars at Citta or Grand Canyon (how many of those are dirt capable, btw?), I'd consider some things quite urgent...for example, please get a video of the GT-One at Citta as soon as possilbe :)

Also, I haven't yet found a car that will give you an AI field including a SuperAutobacs MR-S or a C-West Silvia. The only place you can find those as far as I know are in the Cusco Subaru test at New York.

Plus, the AI sucks.

So how long do you think it'll be before someone finds the code to play Nürburgring on Prologue?

Arwin is right the AR Max is the best way to go.

Sven heres the GT One around Citta ( excuse my driving :crazy: ), someone may have to convert it from Max Drive to one of the older formats though.

Could someone else please verify this, I've discovered that the actual race cars (GT One, Apex MR-S, etc.) use the Road/Sports/Normal rather than racing (inherits the 240ZG tyre choice). Also if you choose grand canyon it reverts back to the 240ZG.

Cheers 👍

Here's a conversion tool for AR Max codes, to get them in AR2 or Xploder format:

http://www.piedpiperplayers.com/codebreaker/maxconvert_v0_6.zip

And yes, you get the normal tire options, so you can actually drive the GT One with Street Tires, which is quite a challenge (wheels still spinning at full throttle in third gear :D). If you choose Normal though that's pretty much equal to the Race tires.

Nurburgring will never be unlocked in Prologue, as the trackfiles aren't on the disk. It's that simple.

Thanx for the imput on which decice in the best........Is AR Max the one you can transfer stuff from the computer on?

Oh and can I ask a really comlicated question!!! please can anyone help!

I want to buy a AR Max......But I think that they are region specific like any other games.......I have a Japanese PS2 that can play engish games and game disks. I was wondering if a PAL AR Max would work with chipped NTSC PS2......providing the game I am using the cheats on is a PAL game??? Basically, Is the cheat device totally seperate from the console is self......will it just run its self independant of the machine.......like PAL cheats for a PAL type of game......

complex but can someone help!!!!! 👍 👍 :scared: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Interesting Question.

I dont think you should have any problems. I quickly went through the instruction manual and didn't find anything about AR MAX being region specific. Packed with the AR MAX disc is a AR MAX "dongle". A sort of memory card thing that needs to be plugged into one of the memory card slots to enable the cheats to work. That gives me the idea that all the instructions and operations that take place is stored on the dongle itself, the CD just acts as a boot medium and interface. Keeping that in mind, I dont think that you will have a problem as long as the games in question is PAL.

I might be wrong about this all, second opinions from others might help. But this is the best I can do for you now, hope it helped (somewhat).

Thanks for the reply........I had a hint that as long as the AR MAX is PAL and the game in question is PAL it doesnt matter if the PS2 is NTSC J as long as it can play PAL stuff!!! Memory cards are all regions anyway. Im asking because I live in the UK and buy alot of PAL games now...I wish I could access all the extras like HK on Prologue!

Back