New Assetto Corsa Competizione Previews Show Off Nissan GT-R GT3

Still no update?!

crybaby.gif

At least 'the real driving simulator' is in the real driving simulator now.
No, the "real driving simulator" is in the "real racing simulator". :D

I aM GoNnA cOnTaCt Pd So ThEy CaN sUe KuDoS fOr HaViNg ThEiR bRaNd LoGo In ThIs GaMe!!!
spongebob.jpg

Just having a little bit of fun here from a GT Planet member here that I remember doing this kind of stuff.

Some hope for this game yet. I tried it last night again and was actually able to get decent performance on at least some tracks at 2560x1440 with all eye-candy turned up. Had a great race at the Nurburgring with AI. Really enjoyed it. Paul Ricard is still a mess performance wise though. Dunno. We'll see. Looks pretty good and sky is amazing looking but track and other parts have a grainy look to them. Not bad, just a bit odd. Guessing performance is once thing holding them back from release as clearly some tracks have performance issues. This is on my rig that can run pcars 2 at 4k everything turned on at 60 fps but I've got an AMD card so maybe they have yet to optimize for AMD.

0.6 released, 2.2gb.

Edit...
I was going to paste the changelog here but we'll let Michael in the next article as it's massive.

My favorite one of them

"Severe cutting will result in immediate disqualification in any type of Multiplayer sessions."

Last edited:
Back