New Beetle Rot Uni 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 18 comments
  • 949 views
Messages
4,554
Netherlands
Right here
Messages
dj_ali007
Hello guys,
I have sitten this car for a long dusty time in my garage, and I need to get rid of it. It is 0/0/0 from a 1000 ticket.
So I don't need something special just anything cools are fast.
Happy trading
 
i love gt5
Hello guys,
I have sitten this car for a long dusty time in my garage, and I need to get rid of it. It is 0/0/0 from a 1000 ticket.
So I don't need something special just anything cools are fast.
Happy trading

What do you want for it? How much BHP dose it have?
 
I have a fast horn #112 for you. Wanna trade?
 
Outeke
I have a fast horn #112 for you. Wanna trade?

Nice try but I already got 5 from ch1polte for free$.$
 
i love gt5
Nice try but I already got 5 from ch1polte for free$.$

Look at my garage in my signature I might have some cars you want!
 
gt5 fan
Look at my garage in my signature I might have some cars you want!

You don't have much cars, you have any cmate or chrome?
 
i love gt5
You don't have much cars, you have any cmate or chrome?

What is cmate is it matte? If so I have 2 (Matte Orange and AMG Monza grau mgno) I am happy to trade!
 
gt5 fan
What is cmate is it matte? If so I have 2 (Matte Orange and AMG Monza grau mgno) I am happy to trade!

Normally it is 5 paints for a car but your new so 3 is finne i can start trading tuesday.
 
i love gt5
Normally it is 5 paints for a car but your new so 3 is finne i can start trading tuesday.

I only have 2 mattes but I also have 2 color shifts do you want them?
 
gt5 fan
I only have 2 mattes but I also have 2 color shifts do you want them?

Yeah sure.
 
Back